City & adidas

Adidas classics all the way! I've got loads of pairs and I love em. But when it comes to kits, I've associated Adidas with them vile bastards for decades and that's why I'd have them nowhere fuckin near our kits. Let's get Kappa back.

Interesting, i've had loads of Adidas trainers but I feel like Nike are better made and last longer
I’d love to know what you’re doing to them that they don’t last. Adidas are a leading manufacturer and you see their trainers everywhere.

IMG-20231019-WA0022.jpg
Manchester City line up for a team photograph at Maine Road in Manchester, England, circa August 1972. IMG-20231019-WA0021.jpg Sheffield United players give their opponents a guard of honour following Manchester City's League Cup win as city captain Mike Doyle (holding the trophy) leads the team out before their Football League Division One match at Maine Road on March 6, 1976

I’d love to know what you’re doing to them that they don’t last. Adidas are a leading manufacturer and you see their trainers everywhere.
My air force ones are 2 years old and worn nearly every day.

My old gazelles used to wear down and look scruffy after 6 months

View attachment 96187
Manchester City line up for a team photograph at Maine Road in Manchester, England, circa August 1972. View attachment 96188 Sheffield United players give their opponents a guard of honour following Manchester City's League Cup win as city captain Mike Doyle (holding the trophy) leads the team out before their Football League Division One match at Maine Road on March 6, 1976

That hoodie photo is a bit weird, never seen it before good catch mate.

View attachment 96187
Manchester City line up for a team photograph at Maine Road in Manchester, England, circa August 1972. View attachment 96188 Sheffield United players give their opponents a guard of honour following Manchester City's League Cup win as city captain Mike Doyle (holding the trophy) leads the team out before their Football League Division One match at Maine Road on March 6, 1976

In the foreground stands the man with the best hair even to inhabit this planet, Tony Currie a vidal sassoonist if ever we saw one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.