City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Re: Rodwell bid...

i`d buy rodwell just to piss the glazerites off and then loan him back to everton. they ain`t buying nobody because they ain`t got a pot to piss in,viva the glazers

The rags would have stumped up 30 mill + a few years ago for him alone.

How times have changed....

How much did the rags pay for Carrick ???? Lets just say we offered Robbie and £10 mill they would be reporting it as a £40 mill deal !!!! Even though Robbie aint worth the money we paid. Golam will not be saying a word and may even give it his blessing as he is one of the favourates to replace old bacon face at OT !!

lloydie said:
More importantly why isn't Gollum bleating to the press about how Evilton's start to the season has been derailed by Baconfaces classless and unwelcome unsettling of his player?

I imagine he gave Moyes a nice courtesy pat on the head and ego massage, whilst pretending to be doing business with him, when all the while the real deal is being discussed above Moyes' head in the boardroom.

Judging by his comments about Hughes not phoning him over Lescott and instead leaving it to the people whose job it is to deal with transfers, i assume that would placate him and his inflated sense of importance.

Or he wants the rag job and doesn't want to upset them.

let's not get crazy, Everton won't be anywhere near the relegation zone. At the end of the day they'll be closer in points to us than they will be to 18th.

Andouble said:
let's not get crazy, Everton won't be anywhere near the relegation zone. At the end of the day they'll be closer in points to us than they will be to 18th.
Are you A Darker Shade of Blue in disguise?

lionheart said:
Andouble said:
Are you A Darker Shade of Blue in disguise?

no, I just prefer to use common sense, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.