City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Re: Rodwell bid...

mmmmm... sounds like he's starting to cook up the fire for this one..??!!

Mancini rules out Rodwell
Italian knows Everton star is out of reach
Last updated: 26th September 2010

Mancini: Impossible Rodwell bid

..Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has described the prospect of signing Jack Rodwell as 'impossible'.

The Everton midfielder has long been courted by the Premier League's top clubs but no move materialised over the close season.

That was despite reported interest from the likes of Manchester United but close neighbours City have now confirmed their interest.

And despite Mancini's attempts to create a side of potential champions, he knows any swoop in January for Rodwell is likely to end in failure.

The Italian has the resources to move for the injured England Under-21 international but he told the Daily Star Sunday: "We put English players in the team but it isn't easy because all the clubs that have English players won't sell.

"I like Jack Rodwell but will Everton sell? Impossible. If I can, I give young players a chance.

"I was just 16 when I first played in Serie A."

Matt Diablo said:
mmmmm... sounds like he's starting to cook up the fire for this one..??!!

Mancini rules out Rodwell
Italian knows Everton star is out of reach
Last updated: 26th September 2010

Mancini: Impossible Rodwell bid

..Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has described the prospect of signing Jack Rodwell as 'impossible'.

The Everton midfielder has long been courted by the Premier League's top clubs but no move materialised over the close season.

That was despite reported interest from the likes of Manchester United but close neighbours City have now confirmed their interest.

And despite Mancini's attempts to create a side of potential champions, he knows any swoop in January for Rodwell is likely to end in failure.

The Italian has the resources to move for the injured England Under-21 international but he told the Daily Star Sunday: "We put English players in the team but it isn't easy because all the clubs that have English players won't sell.

"I like Jack Rodwell but will Everton sell? Impossible. If I can, I give young players a chance.

"I was just 16 when I first played in Serie A."

He's offering a lifeline to Rodwell if Everton bomb.

Well done, Mancini. Plant the thought in Rodwell's mind with a denial. It's the best way to admit that City want him.

Feel the love coming from the dippers.....;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/30662-Mancini-rules-out-Rodwell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threa ... ut-Rodwell</a>

Rodwell would be a perfect target for us, he'd suit our central midfield style perfectly. Perhaps next Summer when we need someone to take Vieira's squad place.

bluevengence said:
Feel the love coming from the dippers.....;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/30662-Mancini-rules-out-Rodwell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threa ... ut-Rodwell</a>

WOW! They are so deluded and bitter,Are they from another planet/dimension? Unbelievable yet funny :/

This is no bullshit !!!!! been working in deansgate at the edge apartments and rodwell was being shown around 1! The woman who was showing him was saying how its close to the training ground.... But whos???? when i said to him, please tell me ur signing for city not utd he smiled and winked. so i suppose were no better off in knowing which of us he is joining. But the deal is defo done!!!

darylmcfc said:
This is no bullshit !!!!! been working in deansgate at the edge apartments and rodwell was being shown around 1! The woman who was showing him was saying how its close to the training ground.... But whos???? when i said to him, please tell me ur signing for city not utd he smiled and winked. so i suppose were no better off in knowing which of us he is joining. But the deal is defo done!!!

No way

Fuck Wilshere, he's average. Rodwell isn't a God either.
Both top six players at best.

Neither of them would get anywhere near our first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.