City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Interesting, clearly looks to me like a Marwood buy. Definitely wouldnt have been Mancini's first or even second choice

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ragnarok said:
Interesting, clearly looks to me like a Marwood buy. Definitely wouldnt have been Mancini's first or even second choice
Despite at various times saying how much he admires him and would like to sign him

Links please?

Ragnarok said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ragnarok said:
Despite at various times saying how much he admires him and would like to sign him

Links please?

Check out page 21 to blow a huge hole in your misguided theory :-)

NQCitizen said:
Cheesy said:
Lucky13 said:
Who even are the Marwood signings supposedly? I've seen Milner mentioned and Mancini has started Milner in important games, such as the 6-1, where he was very impressive. Johnson? I think he seems like a Mancini signing too, unfortunately he just has the most idiotic attitude at the club. I honestly don't think there's been a bad signing, apart from possibly Savic, who was probably just worth taking a shot on. I don't get why people think Marwood has signed anyone with Mancini's approval and I don't get who these players are?

Could someone please tell me what it is exactly Johnson does to show his attitude problems? I'm not trying to be smart either.

HOLMSLICE said:

Could someone please tell me what it is exactly Johnson does to show his attitude problems? I'm not trying to be smart either.

In all honesty I'm just going on Mancini's near constant frustration with him and the indiscipline he shows, tactically, when he plays. Might be entirely wrong.

Cheesy said:
Ragnarok said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Links please?

That was in 2010, just months after Mancini joined, anyway, Rodwell had displayed some potential at the time and was young at the time, now, he looks average and is not as young. Mancini has not expressed interest in him recently. If he was really interested in him, wouldnt he have tried to signed him in the past 3 windows.

Ragnarok said:
Cheesy said:
Ragnarok said:
Links please?

That was in 2010, just months after Mancini joined, anyway, Rodwell had displayed some potential at the time and was young at the time, now, he looks average and is not as young. Mancini has not expressed interest in him recently. If he was really interested in him, wouldnt he have tried to signed him in the past 3 windows.

One's from a summer ago?

NQCitizen said:
HOLMSLICE said:

In all honesty I'm just going on Mancini's near constant frustration with him and the indiscipline he shows, tactically, when he plays. Might be entirely wrong.

Has to be more than that with the abuse he gets on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.