City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Gareth1979 said:
mad zab said:
Gareth1979 said:
Seriously?? Look Im an Everton fan and realise my club and manager arent overly popular on here. Now for the record I hate Utd and Liverpool and thus loved the fact that you won the league so Ive nothing against your side

However the suggestion that Moyes isnt a good manager and doesnt improve players is utterly laughable. Also the suggestion that Mancini improves players is equally daft. Your club uses a scatter gun approach to transfers. For every one you can say hes improved I could name 2 on massive money who have turned to shit under him. Personally, and I realise my opinion isnt worth very much on here, I think youve got a great side and the weak link is your below par manager. You'll dominate English football inspite of him not because of him

Stop talking shite!!

Mancini has won trophies at every team he has managed and not all of them had money to spend.

Now name the two players he signed on massive money that have been shite?

He won stuff in Italy when everyone else was caught up in match fixing and then he won stuff with you lot when you have more money than the rest combined. Worst Man U side Ive ever seen (which Im delighted by) and they almost beat you to the title. You think your squad and Utds are as close in talent as the title race was??

Lazio and Fiorentina wasn't involved in match fixing !!

Thenumber1blue said:
Lescott was a great player at Everton you say,hmm I thought he wasnt that good and Jagielka was 10x better .

Thats certainly not what Ive ever said. Lescott is a brilliant player.

Gareth1979 said:
andrewmswift said:
Gareth1979 said:
Are you seriously comparing the 2 sets of circumstances?? Moyes signs a 2M player on 20k a week and we got to make the best of him. Mancini signs 20M players on 160K a week and you then end up paying them to play for someone else. Can you imagine Everton trying to play open free flowing football but withouth a Silve, Yaya, Tevez etc etc.

I understand you people dont like Moyes. Strangely the reason seems to be because he dug his heels in over Lescott and thus got his club more money. You honestly think hes a poor manager doing a poor job though??

Maybe Im wrong about Mancini but Ive seen him admit a few times that he'd got things totally wrong and underestimated team and lets be honest here rich or not hes thrown away 10s if not 100s of millions on completely overrated players. Bought some great 1s too. Its not a skill that though its a scatter gun approach.

Again though I like City (on account you arent Liverpool or Utd) I think youve got a great side, I fully understand that City is a great move for almost any player. I just dont rate your manager and you guys are going to be very very disappointed with Jake Rodwell

i didn't know mark hughes was a synonym for roberto mancini

what money has he wasted. go on, spell it out.

Go on give me the list of his signings and Ill point them out or stand corrected.
You dont rate Mancini? How can someone not rate Mancini? tell me exactly what he could have done better?

to his transfer, which players exactly are you refering to?

stony said:
Gareth1979 said:
Theres a massive list of players on massive money who came for massive fees who are rotting now because you cannt shift them. I know you can afford it but with a great manager you shouldnt have to.

You sure you're an Everton fan ? Whereabouts in Liverpool did you say you were from ?
Salfordexth

Re: Rodwell bid...

Rodwell seems a done deal for 15 mill.
As an evertonian I would like to thank al - mubarak for putting more money into everton than bill kenwright ever fuckin has ;-)

Gareth1979 said:
andrewmswift said:
Gareth1979 said:
Are you seriously comparing the 2 sets of circumstances?? Moyes signs a 2M player on 20k a week and we got to make the best of him. Mancini signs 20M players on 160K a week and you then end up paying them to play for someone else. Can you imagine Everton trying to play open free flowing football but withouth a Silve, Yaya, Tevez etc etc.

I understand you people dont like Moyes. Strangely the reason seems to be because he dug his heels in over Lescott and thus got his club more money. You honestly think hes a poor manager doing a poor job though??

Maybe Im wrong about Mancini but Ive seen him admit a few times that he'd got things totally wrong and underestimated team and lets be honest here rich or not hes thrown away 10s if not 100s of millions on completely overrated players. Bought some great 1s too. Its not a skill that though its a scatter gun approach.

Again though I like City (on account you arent Liverpool or Utd) I think youve got a great side, I fully understand that City is a great move for almost any player. I just dont rate your manager and you guys are going to be very very disappointed with Jake Rodwell

i didn't know mark hughes was a synonym for roberto mancini

what money has he wasted. go on, spell it out.

Go on give me the list of his signings and Ill point them out or stand corrected.

So now you don't even know who he has signed you dick!! lol

ethan23 said:
why have we waited so long to wrap up this deal, he could have had pre season with us. Surely he was plan B to De rossi, no other explanation...

It indeed is bizarre that we have waited until august to sign up Rodwell should done this in june so he could have had a full preseason with us.

Gareth1979 said:
tomhawley said:
A fan of another club telling us how he knows the truth about Rodwell because it's his club, but wants to preach about ours.

Never mind the fact he makes broad sweeping statements with no basis - you can't get away from the fact that whatever his opinions, they are poorly informed.

As far as I'm concerned, last season we played the best football this country has seen - certainly since the last great Arsenal team. But that's just my opinion

I dont want to preach about your club. I merely said you had a great team but I didnt rate your manager. Its hardly an insult is it. Also the truth about Rodwell. I just said I didnt rate him

City are a great team. Am I jealous? Yeah Id imagine everyone is. Does it bother me? No. Id sooner it was you than Liverpool or Utd.

Am I wrong in suggesting your squad is infinately better than Utds and that the title race shouldnt have been so close??

We played them twice and beat them twice - cant do anything about what they did against other teams.

I don't know how many more points than the 89 that won it we should have got to match your expectations, but I think it's an impressive total.

You can say what u like about their squad, but they got to 89 with us doing the double over them so maybe they aren't as bad as its popular to think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.