City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Joehannes said:
stony said:
Gareth1979 said:
Theres a massive list of players on massive money who came for massive fees who are rotting now because you cannt shift them. I know you can afford it but with a great manager you shouldnt have to.

You sure you're an Everton fan ? Whereabouts in Liverpool did you say you were from ?
Salfordexth

I live in Burnley. I most certainly am not a Utd fan.

Stoned Rose said:
Let's ignore the incredibly thick blue dipper now & get back on topic.

Whether you agree or not,Gareth obviously isn't thick and is entitled to an opinion,one i've heard before.....

Stick around mate,you're good for the forum.

citykev28 said:
To the Everton fan, Mancini has turned us from a shite, expensively assembled side to the Champions of England. Yes he's spent money but every player he brought in (bar Jerome Boateng and that was down to his attitude) has played a big part.
The few City fans on here claiming that Moyes is a shit manager, get a grip of yourselves. He's over achieved enormously and is a far better manager than Leslie.
I'm hoping Rodwell gets a decent chance in the side and becomes the player that the country expected.

Werent you about 4th when you claim you were shite?? So 4th plus how much money to get to 1st?? Maybe Im wrong about Mancini. Maybe Im blaming him for the players hes now stuck with. I look at your side and Utds though and you should have dominated them last season. You were seconds from throwing it away and Id imagine you were be saying something massively different if you had

Wow!! Some scouse idiot can come onto our board and abuse our manager, yet you get warned for abusing him!

Nice one Stony!!

Doesn't surprise me has I complained about Damocles and am still waiting for an answer on that one!!

As an evertonian I wish rodwell the best for his future. Yeah he has had more than his fair share of injuries but is only a young lad so has the potential to shrug them off and improve. Was wasted in an everton team that lacks creativity and a manager who never utilised his talent correctly. Least he will be playing for a team who keeps the ball on the deck. Am not going to claim he is a world beater but he could if he does not improve at city he never will.

FantasyIreland said:
Stoned Rose said:
Let's ignore the incredibly thick blue dipper now & get back on topic.

Whether you agree or not,Gareth obviously isn't thick and is entitled to an opinion,one i've heard before.....

Stick around mate,you're good for the forum.

Well said. I don't know much about Rodwell so am glad of the Everton fans input.

Gareth1979 said:
citykev28 said:
To the Everton fan, Mancini has turned us from a shite, expensively assembled side to the Champions of England. Yes he's spent money but every player he brought in (bar Jerome Boateng and that was down to his attitude) has played a big part.
The few City fans on here claiming that Moyes is a shit manager, get a grip of yourselves. He's over achieved enormously and is a far better manager than Leslie.
I'm hoping Rodwell gets a decent chance in the side and becomes the player that the country expected.

Werent you about 4th when you claim you were shite?? So 4th plus how much money to get to 1st?? Maybe Im wrong about Mancini. Maybe Im blaming him for the players hes now stuck with. I look at your side and Utds though and you should have dominated them last season. You were seconds from throwing it away and Id imagine you were be saying something massively different if you had

You like the word "massively" don't you...

Gareth1979 said:
SWP's back said:
Gareth1979 said:
Seriously?? Look Im an Everton fan and realise my club and manager arent overly popular on here. Now for the record I hate Utd and Liverpool and thus loved the fact that you won the league so Ive nothing against your side

However the suggestion that Moyes isnt a good manager and doesnt improve players is utterly laughable. Also the suggestion that Mancini improves players is equally daft. Your club uses a scatter gun approach to transfers. For every one you can say hes improved I could name 2 on massive money who have turned to shit under him. Personally, and I realise my opinion isnt worth very much on here, I think youve got a great side and the weak link is your below par manager. You'll dominate English football inspite of him not because of him
Go on then, your two he's made shit for each of:

Lescott
Kompany
Richards
Clichy
De Jong
Barry
Balotelli
Johnson has improved on what we bought

All improved hugely under Mancini

He hasnt improved Lescott. Lescott has finally got back to where he was at Everton. He was a great player for us. Same with Richards. His form has finally returned. Balotelli. God knows what I make of him. Hes mental. Utterly brilliant 1 minute then uttely average the next. Your manager certainly isnt able to control him (although in fairness Im not sure anyone could) De Jong yes. Brilliant player. Clichy good season playing in a side that can defend. A better player?? At his age?? Maybe.

Theres a massive list of players on massive money who came for massive fees who are rotting now because you cannt shift them. I know you can afford it but with a great manager you shouldnt have to.
City changed manager and as often happens the new manager didn't fancy the previous manager's players. The layers we are trying to sell now come from the previous regime.

Clichy was struggling a bit at Arsenal. Like Kolo Toure. They came here and they were back to their best

Gareth1979 said:
citykev28 said:

My first post on this thread was about how little Everton supporters know about football, thank you for sticking around and proving my point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.