City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

To be honest I'm happy with him. If he fulfills his potential then we have got 1 amazing player, if he doesn't I think 12-16m for ap backup player that we could keep for many years isn't to bad and we can afford it

have no idea why we're buying him tbh, and where he's going to fit in, but willing to give the lad a chance like i would with anyone who pulls on the blue shirt

Bluemooner33 said:
Only 21 too, cracking potential, did an excellent job on Silva last season, marked him out the game then Moyes messed up subbing him off then Silva ran riot LoL

he was lucky to even be on the pitch by that stage

dref619 said:
have no idea why we're buying him tbh, and where he's going to fit in, but willing to give the lad a chance like i would with anyone who pulls on the blue shirt

Bluemooner33 said:
Only 21 too, cracking potential, did an excellent job on Silva last season, marked him out the game then Moyes messed up subbing him off then Silva ran riot LoL

I was going to say... "marked" is a interesting euphemism for what he did to our David.

Still, I hope my initial instincts are wrong about the lad.

dref619 said:

Bluemooner33 said:

True , but it also shows he does exactly what his Manager tells him to do.

adrianr said:
If Mancini is adamant that he's not good enough to get into our starting 11, 15m is making even less sense than it was this morning, if that is the confirmed figure.

When we are playing 2 games a week he will get in the 2nd 11 = no drama, we need him to compete on all fronts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.