City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

bottom line is we need to get behind the lad and support him in anyway possible. save the petty criticism till he's at least played a few games for us and there's enough of a sample size to judge him on

bluebannana said:
ballinio said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Agreed I honestly can't believe we have just spent 15m whatever it is, when it could of gone towards a world class player that is going to start. What's the point in having a youth team. This signing is only going to effect players like razak & Suarez development into the first team.
could be one of those signing that we just never get to see in the 1st team, money wasted for me. Iwill be happy to be proved wrong but i`m totally baffled by this transfer.

could potentially be a future england midfielder, who has shown so much potential at everton when hes played. Most people seem to be moaning on here because its not what they imagined ie fifa 13- lets sign messi and ronaldo. Hes gonna be a city great
no he isnt

ballinio said:
bluebannana said:
ballinio said:
could be one of those signing that we just never get to see in the 1st team, money wasted for me. Iwill be happy to be proved wrong but i`m totally baffled by this transfer.

could potentially be a future england midfielder, who has shown so much potential at everton when hes played. Most people seem to be moaning on here because its not what they imagined ie fifa 13- lets sign messi and ronaldo. Hes gonna be a city great
no he isnt

HE'S BEHIND YOU!!!!

ballinio said:
bluebannana said:
ballinio said:

no he isnt
Lottery numbers please

He is now a City player and ya'll need to support him. One the best things about him is his youth in that Mancini will be able to mold him into a very good player. With Barry on the injury list, it is good to get another midfield player.

ballinio said:
bluebannana said:
ballinio said:

no he isnt

Oh yes he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.