City and Arsenal After £25 Million Gourcuff - L'Equipe

It all seems to be a chain reaction. Villa to Barca. Ibrahimovic to City. The Ibra money goes towards Barca's bid for Fabregas. Arsenal get Gourcuff as his replacement. So i think we'll get Milner, and 1 other midfielder, but it wont be Gourcuff. Maybe Hamsik, or perhaps Bobby will go back in for Gago? (i hope not)

If Mancini wants him we have to move now. Offer incentives, future fees, whatever. If Roberto thinks he's the guy, we go all out for him now. Once Cesc goes Arsene has £40m minimum to play about with, and we all know how he likes to go French.

If not, we should at least make sure Arsene spends as much of that money on just one player as possible.

Tevez City said:
There are no quotes in the article , which means its just a made up speculation .

It could be made up speculation, but it isn't necessarily speculation just because it has no quotes

Given how tight wenger is with arsenal's cash does anyone really believe he would entertain the thought of getting into a bidding war with City. This is just proof that French papers are just as shite as the english ones.

Tricky_Trev said:
It all seems to be a chain reaction. Villa to Barca. Ibrahimovic to City. The Ibra money goes towards Barca's bid for Fabregas. Arsenal get Gourcuff as his replacement. So i think we'll get Milner, and 1 other midfielder, but it wont be Gourcuff. Maybe Hamsik, or perhaps Bobby will go back in for Gago? (i hope not)

It could be Ireland to Arsenal just to throw it into the mix.

This is where it gets interesting for me. If its us v Chelsea for one player, there will only be one winner. If its us v Arsenal for one player, I truly believe its 50/50. Chelsea are going to go for it next season and might be worth a punt on winning the CL. Arsenal won't be winning much in my opinion, therefore even though they are in the CL and we aren't, there's a hefty possibility they will end up in the EL with us, just like Liverpoo did this season. I believe we're on a par with Arsenal right now, and could very well finish above them this coming season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.