City and Chelsea to Fail Financial Fair Play....

Super Mario said:
One of the Sheikhs mates can sponsor the ground or the shirt for inflated prices, then pay him back at a later date - job done

Don't think Twattini and his rag mates haven't thought of that. That's why they're introducing the completely arbitrary notion of "fair value" to all sponsorship deals. The only way City are going to be allowed to comply with the laughable concept of FFP is through the Courts. Hope the Sheikh's legal team fucking bankrupts that corrupt French cnut

Ric said:
I got this far, then stopped reading:

The Financial Fair Play Regulations do not come into force until 1 June and will not really bite until 2013.

However, a study of recent accounts by BBC Sport shows Chelsea and Manchester City would fall well short of the rules if they were being applied today.

The rules aren't being applied today, so the rest of the article is meaningless.

Can they not see our losses of £110m were accrued by accelerating our transfer policy, precisely to fall in line with FFP by 2013?

^^^^^this^^^^^^

Just been posted on SSC. ;-)

and JRB you jousey blue bastard, uefa have written a nice little get out claus for you lot. for the first 3 years, the wages of any of your players bought before june 2010 wont be included in your figures...

...interesting that if the glazers have known about this for 12 months or so, that they have not chosen to take advantage of this loop hole and spend the £130 million in the bank whilst the opportunity was there

allan harper said:
blueinsa said:
This summer is going to be very interesting ;-)

Care to elaborate a little more

Just a comment on the thoughts of fbloke, Tolmie's and a few others that have contributed to this and the Vegas thread that's all mate.

Exciting times and thus an interesting summer awaits us all i would have thought.

Apologies if it came across as me knowing something specific.

blueinsa said:
allan harper said:

Just a comment on the thoughts of fbloke, Tolmie's and a few others that have contributed to this and the Vegas thread that's all mate.

Exciting times and thus an interesting summer awaits us all i would have thought.

Na mate no need to apologise, im just getting giddy about what the next few months has to offer.

allan harper said:
blueinsa said:

Na mate no need to apologise, im just getting giddy about what the next few months has to offer.

I honestly think that it will be jaw dropping and even us as Blues wont be able to take in what the plans are going to be and the sheer scale of it ;-)

blueinsa said:
allan harper said:

Thank fuck for that the last few summers have been boring as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.