City and Israel

bluefoever said:
Why would an Israeli bother being a City fan, they already have Spurs. The Muslim recognises Judaism and Christianism and their respective prophets.
Many Israelis are Arabs and might actually be interested in supporting a team with Arab backers.

Manchester itself is a very ethnically diversified city, as are most in the UK, and it isn't unusual to see Muslims, Jews, Christians, Rastafarians, atheists or 'couldn't give a toss' shoppers in the same precinct. There is no problem with individuals. It is the government of the nation state of Israel that is causing the problem being akin to one of apartheid.

The topic reminds me of the joke that was doing the rounds in Ulster at the height of the troubles. A visitor to that province might have been asked if they were Protestant or if they were Catholic, and if the reply was "Atheist", then the next question would be whether the visitor was a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist. It is a joke that mocks the ignorant and I'm sure our club is governed by people who are above this sort of thing.

I though it was Mancunians and Englishmen who are discriminated against in terms of City selection - or failing that maybe we just aren't good enough.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bluefoever said:
Why would an Israeli bother being a City fan, they already have Spurs. The Muslim recognises Judaism and Christianism and their respective prophets.
What a bizarre post. Israelis support all sorts of PL clubs.

Exactly ! Although as with overseas supporters from any country that support a PL club, the majority appear to be United fans !

Incidentally if we're talking Jewish rather than Israeli, there are huge numbers that support Chelsea, Arsenal & Spurs - I'm not sure that Spurs have any more than the other 2 clubs. United and ourselves have the largest jewish fanbases after that simply because Manchester is the largest Jewish community in this country, outside London

BoyBlue_1985 said:
chicagoblues said:
Champions2012! said:
sniff sniff
Only this
I repeat
I would suggest neither of you have any idea who the OP is then and should stay schtum!!

-- 17 Jan 2014, 10:55 --

pirate said:
DiscoSteve said:
Tal Ben Haim disappeared rather sharply

but he was shit

So is Garcia but he is still here

Coincidence I think not!!
I don't care who the OP is as long as he doesn't start a "Look at me attention whore" thread .
You need to think twice if you are little sensible like the other thread assuming "IF" we change our jersey color or rebrand.
Last thing you want to do is feed ammo to our rivals and media whores.Vultures are always hovering above us.
That is all.

United are better suited to Israel tbh..

Moyes is a dab hand at wailing and bashing his head against a brick wall..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.