City and West Ham fans

Very true. But opponents fouling Grealish is a part of our tactics. We‘ll be looking to him to draw fouls in dangerous areas
Im thinking that they will try and wind him up. Get him sent off, spit on him when refs not looking and give him fogs abuse about his family and all that. Italians take this to another level

1991, beat us 3-2
You were 1-0 up
We went 2-1 up
Quinn equalised for you just before half time...
And you put it to bed 2nd half 3-2

We went down...Luton stayed up...

Was gutted

long way back to Sunderland that day

Although we never bought a drink all night...blues insisted on getting every round in
Hey up Mackem.
Not noticed you on here for a while(probably more down to me being blind)
About that game. You were very unfortunate we had the chance to finish(and did) above Ushited that day so the players were up for the fight instead of being on the beach. If we wouldn't of had the chance of finishing above them tramps then I'd of gladly cheered your goals and revelled in Luton going down due to us losing at MAINE ROAD :) Best support I have ever witnessed at any City game, Maine Road or the Etihad. Really hope you come up next season in place of fuckin Luton.

must admit after watching the fans and the way west ham played i wanted the italians to win, don't really get the love in with west ham, obviously people never met the ICF
The Ice Cream Firm? Was on holiday in about 1984 and in the room next door in the hotel was a group of four lads, one of whom was a Spurs fan, the other claimed he was ICF and can't remember the other two. We bonded over a love of football and a mutual hatred of certain clubs but the big difference was they spent the days robbing all the casual clobber in the shops and then went to bed for a few hours before going out at about 2.00am just as we were coming in. A few years later, I think we had been at Palace, I bumped into the West Ham fan who recognised me and then asked if I fancied hanging around Victoria station I think it was, as they were waiting for Millwall. I politely declined. Funny thing was his nickname which was Bimbo. No idea why, never asked and never kept in touch. Lovely guy but slightly unhinged like most of the ICF

I think our final is a few levels above this money making mid table comp.Fair play for winning it but its for prrem sides who finish 7 and 8 bit mad really. Another UEFA money making racket!
No shit,rearly hahaha,was just a well done,im fully aware its a shite comp ffs,i fly in morning to watch us win the big one tomoz pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.