City and West Ham fans

WHU also like us, because we never went through the Market close to the Boelyn back in the 70s, and smashed the fucker up, unlike the Rags.

Next time they played there, the Rags got a pasting, as the stall holders and Hammers were all tooled up.

Pep knows this will be ugly. He played in Italy for a while and knows their mentality. As he said, its no gift playing any Italian side in a final. They will def try and get one of us sent off. JG targetted from the off i bet, we need to win ugly to do this.
I doubt they are going to send someone off in final. It's generally avoided unless someone is an idiot

I went to the last 3 away games at West Ham. Drank in a West Ham pub wearing a City shirt, got on well with a few of them and we sat and talked about football for a while. Everyone of them was pleasant, I asked one of them why, and he said because they despise the other cockney teams and included the rags and dippers in that.
Because we support our respective teams for the same reason. Something the media fail to grasp, when they bang on about United and Liverpool having a much bigger support than us in Devon and Cornwall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.