City and West Ham fans

Hammers fans are the best there’ve been for any of our title wins n’all. A lot of the away end stayed for the pitch invasion, both sets of fans applauding each other, and they stayed right through to the trophy lift.

We have the same kind of relationship with Sunderland fans. Both sets of fans respectful to and supportive of each other all the time.

Long before 2012, wasn't it. Early 90s,when they got relegated at Maine Road (younger BMers, ask your dads), and they brought thousands down from the north east that day.

Or is my memory finally giving up the battle?

When the first game of the 90/91 season at Tottenham was being discussed the other day, I noticed we played Sunderland at home last game. Presumably that day. Don’t remember playing them twice last game anyway. They had the Platt Lane packed out and presumably the corner of the Kippax. Although I’m guessing that last bit. Can’t actually remember.

Long before 2012, wasn't it. Early 90s,when they got relegated at Maine Road (younger BMers, ask your dads), and they brought thousands down from the north east that day.

Im sure they did, i remember though a bit of huffing and puffing in main stand thst day as a few were in wearing their shirts, ...how very dare they!

Maybe, but it was the Poznan and general piss taking to the rags at the SoL after we won the title that sealed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.