City and West Ham relationship..........

bobmcfc said:
Don't know why but I love West Ham. Couldn't knock them if I tried

Same as this. Im not completely sure why I like them but they always seemed the same as city to me. If I were from London I would be a West Ham fan. Top club, good fans. Wish them all the best after Sunday.

P.s. was gutted when they didnt win the cup a few years ago.

Always have had a thing for the hammers. I go every time we play there and always love it. It will be a shame when there ground is knocked down. The only bad part is they have a fan who stands to the left of the away fans who's a right nob.

Tim of the Oak said:
The vicinity of the Boleyn is largely a Muslim area and I think few of the locals go to the game. Just an observation based on going in recent years and chatting to Hammers.

Can you define the vicinity? Newham has been my home for 10 years and it's about as multicultural as they come. We're regularly reminded by the Labour MP that we have established communities from over 60 different countries, all 6 major religions and everything else going too. I have Pakistani neighbours on one side, Indian on the other, Afro-Caribbean over the road, Poles next to them and two traditional Cockney families a few doors down too.

I have a good few West Ham friends in the area and they're a nice bunch. Spurs are usually cunts but the wry and self-deprecating humour once evident in City fans is there.

peoffrey said:
Tim of the Oak said:
The vicinity of the Boleyn is largely a Muslim area and I think few of the locals go to the game. Just an observation based on going in recent years and chatting to Hammers.

Can you define the vicinity? Newham has been my home for 10 years and it's about as multicultural as they come. We're regularly reminded by the Labour MP that we have established communities from over 60 different countries, all 6 major religions and everything else going too. I have Pakistani neighbours on one side, Indian on the other, Afro-Caribbean over the road, Poles next to them and two traditional Cockney families a few doors down too.

I have a good few West Ham friends in the area and they're a nice bunch. Spurs are usually c**ts but the wry and self-deprecating humour once evident in City fans is there.

I bet they've all got ray guns

When I was at primary school our team St Marys Langley played in the hammers away kit of the 70's which was sky blue with two claret hoops. The fact i could play in sky blue for the school team was good but it also got me looking at whose kit it was and always looked for their result.

Tbilisi said:
Was at that game in 87,great scenes,West Ham a top club.Hope they push on when they get in the new stadium.

Dont remember that red twat David Davies being on the brink of tears,unless it was tears of joy the red fcuker.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2015/April/City-and-West-Ham-United-A-special-relationship-1082" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... nship-1082</a>

I thought it was gonna kickoff to fuck when West Ham came over to us. How wrong was I. They were even applauding us on the walk back to get the train. Remember that day like yesterday.

Never met a West Ham fan I didn't instantly get on with. No idea why.

Also, amd this won't be popular on here, I can say the same of spurs fans. Hate Tottenham the club but their fans are sound (in my admittedly limited experience).

Kazzydeyna said:
Never met a West Ham fan I didn't instantly get on with. No idea why.

Also, amd this won't be popular on here, I can say the same of spurs fans. Hate Tottenham the club but their fans are sound (in my admittedly limited experience).

Spurs fans are alright in ones and twos generally but anymore than that and they change, its odd really. I've always liked Spurs fans to speak to but they don't half piss me off when we play them.

mayo31 said:
When I was at primary school our team St Marys Langley played in the hammers away kit of the 70's which was sky blue with two claret hoops. The fact i could play in sky blue for the school team was good but it also got me looking at whose kit it was and always looked for their result.

They must have had a run on those shirts my primary school in Stalybridge opened in '68 and that was the first school kit 'til about '72 when we got the '71-'.73 Aston villa kit and the old one became our second kit. I did exactly the same mate, how weird?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.