City and West Ham relationship..........

Love the hammers. They've got that cute little Frodo who took-on the mighty Sour-one (ie GPC) and beat him and not only that he looked after Gollum so he could help destroy the evil Mordor empire of Trafford.

Was there in 87 and there fans were a class act after the final whistle , they have also been keen allies to City when returning to London after games when cockney reds have been waiting in the past !!!

The game in 87 started it, stopping the vermin winning the title in 95 cemented it.

I was at the game in 2010? When tickets were like gold dust as we thought it would be our chance of making the top 4 but Spurs beat us the game before. The banter with the Dale Winton lookalike in their seats was funny. His mates were pissing themselves.

manimanc said:
bobmcfc said:
Don't know why but I love West Ham. Couldn't knock them if I tried
This^^^^^^^^

_78532286_mmftbplwhumncallardycebrand.png

My first memory of watching a live game on TV was the cup final against Fulham. Always been my fab other team in England

I started a thread on here, a couple of years back, saying basically if you didn't support City, who would you support, and West Ham won by a mile.....

This season a load of us turned up at our usual pub we use at Upton Park, The Denmark, to find posters all over the place 'no away fans'! It was opening time so ignoring the posters we just went on in and got ordering. After a while once we were settled and hadn't been asked to leave, I got speaking to a local as to why all the posters as we always used the pub without a problem. Answer was that City were an exception due to the relationship the Hammers' fans had with us. Been a load of pubs closing and as most West Ham now come into the area on match days there were less pubs to accommodate them so most away fans not allowed and particularly not the London clubs and the rags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.