City and WWE

I watched it solidly for about two years as a kid, from just before the Invasion story up until around Brock Lesnar joining. At the age of 9/10 I was more than justified in believing the storylines but started to realise the score once Brock Lesnar turned up and started destroying everyone.

I'm sure I've posted about this before but if I ever met "Stone Cold", I would like to shake his hand and say thank you. I was terrified of a certain bully as a child, came in one night crying and watched Stone Cold leather everyone. I was so pumped up by what I saw that I went back out and leathered my bully.

As for City signing a deal - its one of the most recognisable sports entertainment brands worldwide. Good news.

Nope. I’m deffo FOC when it comes to stuff like this.
“Life becomes more precious when there’s less of it to waste.”
Nick of Time, Bonnie Rait. Great song, check it out.

You’ve never heard of the World Wrestling Federation or Hulk Hogan?

You’ve never heard of the World Wrestling Federation or Hulk Hogan?
Reading stuff about them partnering with City and taking any notice are different. Other than sport , I don’t watch tv. I can’t hear the radio either so I read a lot but WWE is not high on my choices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.