City and WWE

Yeah. Him and his brother both wrestled at the university of Michigan and their fir gimmick were the tag team Steiner brothers. They wore their Michigan jackets to the ring and were pretty straight forward performers. Scott turned into big poppa pump after roiding out for two years and that was all she wrote! Bron Breaker is Rick Steiners son
Switching character/style, whatever, boosted him from being a mid card wrestler to one of the stars.

This isn't necessarily WWE but if you have even a tangential interest in wrestling, Who Killed the WCW on Hulu is a great watch.

Switching character/style, whatever, boosted him from being a mid card wrestler to one of the stars.

This isn't necessarily WWE but if you have even a tangential interest in wrestling, Who Killed the WCW on Hulu is a great watch.
It's well worth a watch, but don't trust a single word that comes out of anyone on that shows mouths. Especially Eric Bischoff or Vince Russo. And fuck Bill Goldberg.

It's well worth a watch, but don't trust a single word that comes out of anyone on that shows mouths. Especially Eric Bischoff or Vince Russo. And fuck Bill Goldberg.
Goldberg comes across as a complete dick. It is my understanding, he was universally hated.

I trust what Kevin Nash said. When asked if he had any thoughts about his time in the WCW, or something similar, "Thanks for the cash."

After watching the programme, I came away from it thinking Hogan had as much blame, possibly more so, as anyone else.

I am a huge wrestling fan. My son got me back Into it with aew in 2019 and we watch it regularly. You are 100% right. The Steiner bros were highly respected but never more than a Midcard act. Big poppa pump changed that for sure

They always talk about little girls being shown distorted images that give them an unrealistic body image.

Meanwhile, me and my friends grew up watching this guy.

images
You must have grew up with a very different group of friends than I did mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.