City and WWE

I was 21 or 22 when I went to my first show at the MEN. I bought huge pieces of card and some felt tips from a stationer in town and made signs on the floor outside the venue.

Remember having to do a double take when an absolute clone of Stone Cold Steve Austin was in Maccies.

Is there nothing with The Undertaker? I consider him the GOAT.
I work with a guy who is very into professional wrestling. He was attempting to get into the business before he had a spinal injury.

He said the man who played The Undertaker character says being The 'taker was hard on him. After shows everyone else could go into town and have drinks or get breakfast the morning after or whatever. He, meanwhile, felt he had to sit around in his hotel room because being seen out and about in normal clothing, talking and laughing, etc would ruin the character.

I’m wondering who these people are and what WWE is. FOC.

Formerly WWF (World Wrestling Federation) and became WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) after the World Wildlife Fund won a legal battle for the abbreviation.

Hulk Hogan? The Ultimate Warrior? The British Bulldog?

Formerly WWF (World Wrestling Federation) and became WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) after the World Wildlife Fund won a legal battle for the abbreviation.

Hulk Hogan? The Ultimate Warrior? The British Bulldog?
Nope. I’m deffo FOC when it comes to stuff like this.
“Life becomes more precious when there’s less of it to waste.”
Nick of Time, Bonnie Rait. Great song, check it out.

Hoping for one of your players to finally Sweet Chin Music an annoying prick like 'Bruno' or Garnacho this season.

It would result in a red card sure and a long ban, but it would live long in the memory.

Big Daddy more your era, is it?
Big Daddy, whose real name was Shirley iirc, Les Kellet (very funny), Jackie Pallo, Kendo Nagasaki. All the greats! Not forgetting our very own Dominic Pye, who was, his dad said, a very naughty boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.