City bus scheme for home games - bus tracking (P91)

For an extra 3 quid a direct bus to the game isn't that bad to be honest, two buses each was for me. No infact it's only 3 as the match buses are gone with all the early leavers by the time you get out.

I think 1 hour post match to East Lancs Park and ride is wishful thinking though.

Seems good, but I don’t understand why they have missed out kingsway, burnage and longsight/ levenshulme. That’s the route I usually drive down.

Doesn’t seem to be many north Manchester routes either.

I wonder if these areas are where most of our season ticket holders come from.

Last edited:
The obvious route is down Kingsway, Burnage Lane, Stockport Road, Broom Lane, Mount Road, and on to the Etihad. I would definitely use it.
Surprised there isn’t a route there.

It would be better to be able to buy a ticket rather than first come first served, what happens if your not able to get on coach fucked I imagine.
Well I'm fucked living in Warrington

Getting home from the match is the bigger issue and if marketed properly it should be quite popular. Also, the emphasis should be on speed so that people feel that it's actually quicker than their normal route

The buses should be clearly marked and ready to go within 15 minutes of the Final Whistle.

I think the plan is for them to leave 15 mins before the final whistle. Not fair to expect people to wait around. : )

How is it going to work then , first come first served at the stop. Are you guaranteed a return seat? Thinking we can park at Macc and use the service from there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.