City announce trial bus scheme for home games

The reason I asked when I was a teenager back in the 80's I always used the match day buses even though trouble was almost guaranteed at every match I don't recall any trouble on the buses. CTID
I used the bus for Brentford game from Middleton and there are no checks or having to produce match tickets, so I would say it is not impossible for rags to use it.

I used the bus for Brentford game from Middleton and there are no checks or having to produce match tickets, so I would say it is not impossible for rags to use it.

It does say in the t&cs that you may be asked to produce a match ticket to prove eligibility though.

Obviously they won’t normally bother but they’ve got that option up their sleeve if a couple of gobby reds did try their luck.

You need to see it as a special bus service and not compare to existing bus routes and services.

They only run for the match so the cost is more. It's a bus and Driver I use for about 5 hours for 2 out and back trips.

Does your £150 cover all games for parking or just 19 league games?

It is nice going to the match without using the car and not worrying about having a drink, having the time to do it is a factor though but in your case it appears the bus option compares with your drive time wise.
yep, all home games incl cups, europe.

Absolute shit show, left south stand on full time had to walk to fire station, bus had already fucked off, loads stood here have missed it

The Middleton bus was supposed to leave at 13.51 turned up at 14.30 only been on trial for a few weeks and they can’t get this right

Absolute shit show, left south stand on full time had to walk to fire station, bus had already fucked off, loads stood here have missed it
All buses at Connell college didnt leave till just before 6
they state 25 mins after the final whistle.
We were on the offerton one,got to Heaton chapel around 6.50 ish .
Was ok but its at the limit of my bladder capacity as a F.O.C. so if I used it again I would skip the pint at half time.
edit Just re-read your post These are the ones at connell college just seen there are lots of different departure locations .

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.