City are skint

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Bloke is a complete chancer.

Sort of gobby prick that gives all agents a bad name.

There aren't many that give em a good name!!

They are all leeches, siphoning off millions for little work in return. Agents like him saw our take-over and thought 'jackpot'. I'm glad we are standing firm in the market, it will ensure we get the right sort of player and gives us a bit of respectability, so no one can just accuse us of waving a wad of £50 notes under players noses.

As Sheikh Mansour has made it known "City will NOT pay silly transfer fees"
OK they,ve done it before, but at the end of the day we will NOT be taken for a ride by Clubs and especially dirty robbing fucking Agents !!!
Piss `em off urgently and see if A.N.Other Club will come and pay the salaries that we have offered.

C1TY4LIFE said:
"Everything has changed with City, because they talk a lot but then afterwards they don't appear to be a rich club but rather a bankrupt one."

Did Sheik Mansour consult Yaya on the club's finances, and reveal the numbers? If not, he can FECK OFF, as he hasn't a clue what he is talking about. We're bankrupt because we're not willing to pay his outlandish wages? Get a grip Yaya, I can name several more talented midfielders than you.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Looks like we've fucked this deal up

Nah, I think we will be at the shitty end of an agent hedging bets for as long as they can, and stringing folk along if there is the glimmer of them putting a few more quid in their own pocket.

It's clear that we are not going to throw money at a deal.

waspish said:
Just tell him to go away and find another club who are willing to fork out the wages and fees we would for him, Guarantee he'll be creeping back to us. he's trying bluff us into paying more about time we are standing firm on deals.
And we should tell him to fuck right back off again. I have no problem with agents quietly going about finding the best deal for themselves and their players before returning to the offer that we have on the table, but the minute they start publicly slagging us off we have to make a stand.

This prick, and by proxy Yaya Toure, should never be allowed anywhere near our club. In fact, wasn't Toure gobbing off about us last year as well? These guys achieve nothing but get everyone's backs up before they even arrive at the club.

I'll guarantee this slimy fucking leech would get more out of City than he'll be able to get out of any other club, but because it's not the obscene amount he craves he goes bitching to the media about us. Talk about well and truly pissing on your chips.

Now fuck off Seluk and Toure.

"Everything has changed with City, because they talk a lot but then afterwards they don't appear to be a rich club but rather a bankrupt one."

With a quote like that the guy is asking to be sued. It's potentially libellous to claim a business is bankrupt when it isn't. Damaging to MCFC's reputation. I hope the club's officials are consulting mi learned friends this morning.

big blueballs said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Looks like we've fucked this deal up
no we've not the greedy twat that represents toure is not getting his own way and does not like it

for me we have no confirmation that we have even spoken to or agreed anything with toure so how can we have possibly fucked it up

in fact if we are to believe anything that might be remotely official it was that the club have said they have not agreed to any deal involving toure

Yea you're probably right. Just that after the Dzeko deal I'm a little concerned, though hopefully it's just down to us standing firm and refusing to be ripped off as opposed to us dealing like amateurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.