City are the neutrals' favourites

remember arthur mann said:
Latest rag one doing the rounds, "What's it like spending all that money and only winning one league title and a couple of cups"!

Ask them what it's like beating Southampton to 7th.

Re: City are the neutrals favourites

mac said:
I speak to at lot of rival fans who are on their holidays and 99.9% do not care about our money.they would love to be in our shoes.

I doubt anyone *actually* cares about the money, they just use it as a reason to be bitter. RAWK is ridiculous with bitter scousers talking about the money, acting like us supporters should act differently after getting bought. It's not like we were ever going to stop supporting City because they were taken over and I'm certainly not sorry we're not pissing around in the lower half of the table any more.

Didsbury Dave said:
Ducado said:
Didsbury Dave said:
No doubt about that, mate. There is no bigger hypocrite than your average loudmouth football fan. I always laugh a bit inside at that comedy sentiment "I wouldn't want the money". As if.

Let me categorically assure any lurking jealous troll that I followed city around the country when we were skint underachievers for 30 years, and I've had 4 years where we've been good. And being good, and going to wembley, and Barcelona, and having butterflies in your stomach for a game like Sunday's, is a million times better.

These balloons talking about "soul" make me laugh, too. Made up shite to hide their jealousy. Same as the guy who's neighbour comes home and parks his Ferrari next to his Mondeo, so he says "bet it costs a fortune to run" through gritted teeth.

According to many Liverpool fans we have got no soul, what the hell is that meant to mean?

It means precisely nothing.

If I've got an ugly wife, and you have a beautiful one, and I'm jealous, I might say to my mates "Well at least my wife has a personality", when the truth is that it's pretty damn likely that my wife is a bit dull and bitter, as well as being ugly.
And is she????

There are three main reasons why Candlepool will never be the neutrals choice

1: Suarez is a Cheating diving ****
2: what is all the flags and flares thing about every week; Do it once when you've won the league
3: That Gobshite Rodgers speaks more about City than his own club

neutral |ˈnjuːtr(ə)l|

not supporting or helping either side in a conflict, disagreement, etc.; impartial:

Neutrals' favourites is an oxymoron. If they favour us, they ain't neutral! But I subscribe to the notion that other football fans are put off by Rag/Dipper arrogance based on entitlement and some misguided notion of superiority.

Let's not forget that, besides ourselves, we have been aided and abetted by whichever teams have taken points off The Dippers, The Arse, and CFC. And I thank those fans for cheering on their teams when that happened.

Can't speak for anyone else but from my own experience Liverpool did seem to be the neutrals favourites. For the obvious reasons e.g. "Liverpool have built a team the honest way"

Prestwich_Blue said:
Yorkshire said:
Can't speak for anyone else but from my own experience Liverpool did seem to be the neutrals favourites. For the obvious reasons e.g. "Liverpool have built a team the honest way"
Except that they've bought players using money put in by their owners. Like us.
And that whenever you spoke to other fans they didn't want Liverpool to win, only the media seemed to take this view. (by fan I mean people passionate about football, not the ones that start wearing a club branded jacket when their team go on a winning run)

Re: City are the neutrals favourites

BigOscar said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Most arsenal fans don't wish us well

Feck them
They are too busy moaning about our money, while at the same time hoping that the Uzbeki mafia boss buys out their team and spends a load of money
Two Arsenal fans who I go uni with both want us to win the league. They hate Nasri but on the whole don't seem as arsed about our money as I expected.

Yorkshire said:
And some of the players they've bought are dishonest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.