City are the neutrals' favourites

This Liverpool for the title for the neutrals chat is total bollocks.

As a Blue living in London my good pals down here support Spurs, Arse and Chelsea in the main. Not one of them wants Liverpool to win the league. Not one. The nauseating media sycophancy and the false modesty of Saint Brendan has paid to that.

I literally no nobody wanting the dippers to win the title and half my pals are arsenal, rags, spuds and chelski fans so as everyone else has said, it's media hyped, consequentialist bullshit. CTID

City may be some neutral's favourites, but others can't stand us since we got bought from Frankie Shinawatra (fucking great job he made of running Thailand too). The bitterness came from envy because we have rich investors and haven't relied on a bank roll made from overseas revenue generation selling replica kits made by fingerless orphans in the Far East - sold to other orphans in the Far East and Africa. Took some stick in a pub from some twatting Tyke in West Cuntshire becoz we had just come into shedloads of money and it was ruining football. That was before Bobby had been appointed.

We will become despised over time if we cotinue winning things, it's the natural order.

United have been ruining it for decades on that basis, so just stay true to the City creed. We are guaranteed to fuck it up. Christ we couldn't even manage to emerge as runners up this year to the saintly Liverpool who deserve nothing but rose petals and the love of the nation.

aguero93:20 said:
sapper said:
As a Red

I don't know one ( Proper) United fan who doesn't want city to win the league instead of the dippers

For them to win the league is unthinkable. A horrible and odious football club and set of fans the media love in that would follow a Liverpool win would be vomit inducing.

I also get that from supporters of other clubs on my travels

Anyway hope you win the league
Cheers. Hope you get relegated next year.

Expected a bit of that

Anyway we have had a shit season which will be a lot worse if the dippers win the league which they hopefully wont

Inadvertently City's performances of late have warmed the cockles of my heart

We will be back next season once Goldmember is appointed

Love and peace

sapper said:
sapper said:
As a Red

I don't know one ( Proper) United fan who doesn't want city to win the league instead of the dippers

For them to win the league is unthinkable. A horrible and odious football club and set of fans the media love in that would follow a Liverpool win would be vomit inducing.

I also get that from supporters of other clubs on my travels

Anyway hope you win the league

Expected a bit of that

Anyway we have had a shit season which will be a lot worse if the dippers win the league which they hopefully wont

Love and peace

Will ya fuck, thanks for the 3 points last week, oh and the semi final win, oh, and generally being entertaining this year ....Moyes for ambassador

Stockport mackem said:
sapper said:

Expected a bit of that

Love and peace

Will ya fuck, thanks for the 3 points last week, oh and the semi final win, oh, and generally being entertaining this year ....Moyes for ambassador

Moyes has gone

sapper said:
Stockport mackem said:
sapper said:
Expected a bit of that

Love and peace

Moyes has gone

Bobby C had gone for years before you wheeled him and his dodgy comments out, I live in hope that Davey will turn up.

Stockport mackem said:
sapper said:
Stockport mackem said:

Moyes has gone

Bobby C had gone for years before you wheeled him and his dodgy comments out, I live in hope that Davey will turn up.

Great to see people revelling in our supposed demise

Seen it all before pal

MUFC - Hated, adored, but never ignored

Moyes should get a knighthood for his contributions this season.

sapper said:
Stockport mackem said:
sapper said:
Moyes has gone

Great to see people revelling in our supposed demise

Seen it all before pal

MUFC - Hated, adored, but never ignored
Mostly this one mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.