"City Are ****"

Bluemoon115 said:
robo the blue said:
get a grip!!!
Why don't you do that.

2nd. Europa League knock out phase with ease. Already confirmed a strongish side for the Cup tie. 5th best scoring record in the league. Best defensive record in the league. Highest New Year position for decades.

Quite right 115, where the fcuck have you been for the past 34 years robo?

robo the blue said:
That was the worst performance this season, fans paying to go there and watch, deserve better,bobby manc was happy with his point but i certainly wasnt. Just watch Sundays game he will give the FA cup away because all he is interested in is finishing in the top four,then being hailed a redeemer, hes got to get a grip!!!

Piss off soft boy !!!
Sometimes you have to grind out results and last night was one of them.
Blue or Rag ????

We set out for a draw for sure,dont think we expected it to be so defensive but Arsenal played very well and we couldnt get out of our own half.I was well chuffed with a point but a tad dissapointed with the display,however all these journo's saying it has handed the scum the prem need to rewind to Chelsea 6 weeks ago.This result has kept us in the race big time and i really dont think fergiescum will be that content.
Well done the team showed they work hard for eachother anr are as one,come on city...

Was in with the tarquins last night and believe me they really were
a bigger bunch of whinging know nothing about football
types you will never meet
i enjoyed the game in a perverse sort of way
i never felt we would loose
nearly got in a ruck at the end
with arse fans calling us boring City
i shouted "they might be boring but they are above you "

hasty exit

malg said:
danburge82 said:
We woman and moan at LOADS of teams who come and play at the CoMS exactly how we played at the Emirates last night. The biggest jibe we have is that the opposition is too shit and too scared to come and have a real go at us. So why is it alright that we do it at Arsenal? I've never seen a team win the title and play like that at title rivals home grounds.
I've just made the same point on another thread. There was fucking uproar when Everton came and wasted time (they had an excuse as they were a couple of goals to the good), and their keeper got 40,000 on his back when he was wasting time with goal kicks. For me, and it is my opinion, the end just does not justify the means on this point. We have enough footballers in our team to not just rely on 11 men behind the ball....

You really believe that Mancini ask the players to play behind the ball ?!
You forgetting that are many factors in a game:
- we were missing few important attacking players
- few of our players were not in their best form
- arses did a good game and probably now they are the fittest team in the league
- and mostly we are not a complete team yet, we are working for it ... but Rome wasn't built in one day ...

However if I recall correctly this and spurs match are the only games we got points not fully deserved. But how many points we have lost on the way ?!
If we want to do a different table based on the merit, I am sure we will be first in the league.
Let our enemies criticize us and cry like baby, they just fear us. They know that in one year we already have a solid team that can only improve day after day.
For years we have been sitting to watch the rags, arses and russian blues spend billion pounds to buy best players and share the first positions in the league.
Now is our turn and let them sit and watch !!!

Completely undecided whether to be happy with the point or disappointed we didn't show we could go toe to toe with a great footballing side.

I didn't expect anything from last nights game - but just hoped Merson wouldn't be proved right - on the face of it he was half right?

But I suppose it's a case of putting last night in context - if we had provided the footablling feast that the Sky commentators and armchair fans seem to now demand - with Silva and Balo out - then I think, given the way Arsenal were moving, controlling and passing last night we would have lost - perhaps comfortably. We also had 2nd in the League to consolidate and Mancini isn't one to leave things to chance and sacrifice points when his remit and job depends on getting us Chumps League status.

In context then - pretty much as expected in all the circumstances.
Hats off to Arse - thay were up for it and superb last night. I was mainly disappointed by our timewasting gamesmanship last night - not the City way - it's one thing to play for a point but lets not do it that way.
I would have gone for SWP instead of Jo - just to give us an outlet other than Tevez and to give Arse something to think about - not that I think Jo deserves some of the vitriol he was getting on here last night - disgrace, embarrassment etc - pathetic ill thought out comments - Not long ago Mancini was a Liar and a disgrace according to some supporters on here. We have got to stop these stupid attacks on our own - debate and criticise - not heat of the moment abuse.

Hell yeah City is ****, City is so **** that we have to settle for 2nd place instead of 1st.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.