"City Are ****"

danburge82 said:
We woman and moan at LOADS of teams who come and play at the CoMS exactly how we played at the Emirates last night. The biggest jibe we have is that the opposition is too shit and too scared to come and have a real go at us. So why is it alright that we do it at Arsenal? I've never seen a team win the title and play like that at title rivals home grounds.
Sumed up very well there Dan.

robo the blue said:
That was the worst performance this season, fans paying to go there and watch, deserve better,bobby manc was happy with his point but i certainly wasnt. Just watch Sundays game he will give the FA cup away because all he is interested in is finishing in the top four,then being hailed a redeemer, hes got to get a grip!!!
When you say robbo the blue, is that because you're manically depressed. Fuck me second in the league and you are still puling your kisser. Can do without fans like you.

salfordtrueblue said:
danburge82 said:
... I've never seen a team win the title and play like that at title rivals home grounds.
Sumed up very well there Dan.

Are you sure ?! Go back to see some matches of chelsea and the rags in the past years ...
And what about Inter Milan with Barcelona ? If remember well Inter won the CL and Barcelona left on the pitch licking their wounds.

Hey guys we are talking about one single match that for many good reasons happen that we have plaied in that way. You cant judge a team based on a single match, can you ?

When in November I was looking at the Christmas fixtures would I have been WELL happy with P 4 W 3 D 1 L 0 GF 8 GA 1?

Oh.... and not forgetting, within reach of a 2nd or 3rd place going into January where our form is likely to improve?

I predicted I would be delirious with 7 points never mind 10 and no losses.

I look at the big picture - it is a marathon not a sprint and our players have had less than 6 months to gel unlike all other top 6 teams who've been established for far longer. Well done Bobby!!

Playing away against the team who I consider to be far and away the best in the League, with two of our best attacking players missing through injury, it would have been madness to chuck everything at them. We would have left ourselves horribly exposed against a side who will punish defensive frailty, and would likely have been on the end of a demoralising drubbing with nothing to show for it in terms of points.

As it is, we've come away with the team buoyant after an excellent defensive display, with a point in the bag, and are still in 2nd. Yes it would have been nice to have a bit more of a go, but I feel with the personnel available we had the right game plan.

There should be no apology for the way we played last night, it just demonstrated that we've got a squad that are versatile enough to play to different tactics. We were missing influential players that would've enabled a different style to be adopted but we coped well enough to take a point. What should we do? Phone Wenger and ask him how HE would like us to play. Onwards and upwards CTID

in the past, we would of left london with no points and 3 to 4 goals against. in 2010 city did not get beat by a cockeeney team down in the smoke. this point could be massive, and i was very proud last night to watch the defensive side to us. you cant win every game . to all the deluded pundits and fans that are harping on, what would you rather see city nil nil to arse, a point gained or for example the yids at everton, fantastic football(sigh) and no points.. as brucey says WHAT DO POINTS MAKE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.