City at it again!

Agree entirely with Lord Eff on this issue.

I went to the ticket office today to complain about it, as I feel the club could be underestimating the number of City fans attending.This being a game that could and should take us to the semi's.

I think the club are indirectly putting people off attending the match. I have not missed a home game/cup/Europa match all season, however whenever I've had to relocate the atmosphere/experience has been awful.

I guess i'm lucky where I sit, we chant, sing and do the Poznan. Not so elsewhere, level one/two Colin Bell Stand can be so quiet you'd think you were in a library!

I have had to relocate from my seat in the SS for all cup games this season, I have had problems getting tickets where I want to sit and other people I know too...

We relocated to the colin bell stand for the villa game - when my friend tried to do the same they told her they weren't selling any there... a few words later and she gets tickets there.

You dont OWN the seat you sit in and I think it is a good idea shutting the 3rd tiers to attempt to fill the bottom tiers first. it just seems a simple suggestion.. BUT they do make it difficult when relocating etc

as happens in all businesses...

pauldominic said:
danebankblue said:
Totally agree with the OP, will cost me and my family an extra £40 to sit in our own seats. This policy must have been nicked from the swamp!

Forgive me mate, but you're a season ticket holder - not a shareholder.

There is a difference.

but he is a stakeholder..as are all supporters.

ManCitizens. said:
So whats your opinion on the club forcing fans from 117,118,119,217,218,219 for the majority of cup games?

Have you ever taken a disliking to that? Ever made a thread about the ST holders that are forced to move to a quieter part of the ground when they sit precisely where they are to enjoy a decent atmosphere?

No i suspect not and never will either. The club have decided to fill the lower tiers before the top 1 like most other clubs do. Simple as. If you want to take the risk and wait until nearer the game when tier 3 seats are available then do that. if you are adamant you don't want to move, don't go.

Speaking for myself rather than the OP - firstly I wouldn't get a S/T in those blocks for that very reason.

Secondly as a member of the Cup Tickets scheme despite committing to buy a ticket for all home Cup matches whatever the price I don't actually get the chance to wait until Level 3 comes on sale as the club will put me into North Level 1 automatically if I don't ring up tomorrow and try for Level 2.

I've read all the replies and I'm undecided where I stand on the issue although totally sympathetic to the OP.

I'm coming to the opinion that citys real failing in all this is communication, I think they have missed the opportunity to get the fans in level 3 onboard by not engaging with them about it.

Before somebody points out that marketing is a dark art and not easily understood, I've a bit of expertise in sales and marketing and have never been impressed with anything the club has done in either function...

This is what City is all about.
WOW,what a proud day for you all and brilliant news.
Wish all the whinging fannies,who moan about seat relocation,could see what real families have to endure in the real world.
Have a brilliant day and both me and my son will be looking on from CB level 3,giving you some deserved applause.

About time some of you whinging twunts had a look at the real world and look and read under the following thread "be the proudest Blue inside Eastlands tomorrow"
This is the real supporters and some of you lot have the nerve to complain about fuck all !!!!!
Get a life or a new club,if a seat means more to you, than this young lad and his Family !!!

oakiecokie said:
Wish all the whinging fannies,who moan about seat relocation,could see what real families have to endure in the real world.
Have a brilliant day and both me and my son will be looking on from CB level 3,giving you some deserved applause.

About time some of you whinging twunts had a look at the real world and look and read under the following thread "be the proudest Blue inside Eastlands tomorrow"
This is the real supporters and some of you lot have the nerve to complain about fuck all !!!!!
Get a life or a new club,if a seat means more to you, than this young lad and his Family !!!

I hope the lad and his family have a fantastic day tomorrow but I assume you also want South Standers to stop moaning about atmosphere and lack of one end and no more post-match bitching about player performances or is it just this issue that you're having a pop at?

lancs blue said:
oakiecokie said:

I hope the lad and his family have a fantastic day tomorrow but I assume you also want South Standers to stop moaning about atmosphere and lack of one end and no more post-match bitching about player performances or is it just this issue that you're having a pop at?

I`m asking people who constantly moan about fuck all,to look at whats happening in the real world.
What is the worth of a moan about having too relocate to a different seat,compaired to what this guy and his family have endured for the past few years.
As a ST holder are you actually guaranteed you same seat for Cup Games ??
Think it says that "whenever possible you will be"

oakiecokie said:
lancs blue said:

I`m asking people who constantly moan about fuck all,to look at whats happening in the real world.
What is the worth of a moan about having too relocate to a different seat,compaired to what this guy and his family have endured for the past few years.

On that basis there's probably nothing worth discussing on the whole forum! Tbh I think it's really out of order to use the young lad's problems in that way.

lancs blue said:
oakiecokie said:

On that basis there's probably nothing worth discussing on the whole forum! Tbh I think it's really out of order to use the young lad's problems in that way.

Only a nob could possibly come up with a stupid counter argument like using a young lad as an excuse.
My point is,are supporters so much put out, at having to relocate ??
If yes,then why not forget about a possible Cup Final Ticket where you will be fucking glad to sit anywhere !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.