City back down on charging for disabled parking (P6)

You know what would be really good and definitely give the fans the moral superiority?
If we now just said, thank you City for listening to us. We respectfully hope that you continue to listen and don’t make any more daft decisions like this.

Then we sit back and say nothing, no name calling, no recriminations i.e. it was Xs fault, nothing just silence after the thank you and they will be very wary next time they have a controversial decision to make and will listen.

JMHO

You know what would be really good and definitely give the fans the moral superiority?
If we now just said, thank you City for listening to us. We respectfully hope that you continue to listen and don’t make any more daft decisions like this.

Then we sit back and say nothing, no name calling, no recriminations i.e. it was Xs fault, nothing just silence after the thank you and they will be very wary next time they have a controversial decision to make and will listen.

JMHO
Smart thinking, Eccles.

JMHO

You are so stateswoman like Eccles. I want the fucker responsible put in stocks outside the disabled lifts!

Jsut out of interest. I wonder if ideas/decisions like this make it all the way upstairs to Khaldoons office??

Or whether it's left to senior (non executive) personnel to make decisions like this?

Well done to all involved. At least the club listened. Even thought it was an absurd call to make in the first place.

Well done to all concerned. I think for once the media was on our side, in a roundabout way. Of course they delighted in embarrassing our club again, although you could say it embarrassed itself. A petty horrible petty decision. Clubs need to be careful pulling stunts like this. Villa are up in arms about their champions league pricing and I feel fans are on the verge of starting to kick back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.