City back down on charging for disabled parking (P6)

City don’t often score own goals anymore on the pitch , but that was a massive own goal by the club off the pitch. Even though it has taken weeks for the club to realise they were wrong, and to admit that privately, the club won’t admit it publicly, it has taken a fans campaign and a fans collection into shaming the club into changing it’s mind. Hopefully the club has learnt a valuable and painful lesson. And has learnt that City fans will stand up for City fans if they think the club is taking the piss out of City fans.

You know what would be really good and definitely give the fans the moral superiority?
If we now just said, thank you City for listening to us. We respectfully hope that you continue to listen and don’t make any more daft decisions like this.

Then we sit back and say nothing, no name calling, no recriminations i.e. it was Xs fault, nothing just silence after the thank you and they will be very wary next time they have a controversial decision to make and will listen.

JMHO
Nah
I'm more for a

simpsons-mob.gif

City aren’t daft

They’ll continue to subsidise a very small group of people to save face and they’ll hugely offset that by continuing to shaft the vast majority of fans in any fucking way they can.

Many of the fans they will happily continue to shaft are more impacted financially than some disabled fans who didn’t wanna pay for parking.

City aren’t daft

They’ll continue to subsidise a very small group of people to save face and they’ll hugely offset that by continuing to shaft the vast majority of fans in any fucking way they can.

Many of the fans they will happily continue to shaft are more impacted financially than some disabled fans who didn’t wanna pay for parking.
Worst thing you have ever posted

Well done to the various groups who took on this cause and forced the Club to backtrack.
The Club does seem to be almost obsessively focused on extracting every penny of revenue it can from the fans. If they are that desperate to raise £50,000 (my rough estimate of what this proposal would have raised annually) I am sure they can come up with better options that are less of a PR own goal. I could give them plenty of ideas but I won’t.

Well done to the various groups who took on this cause and forced the Club to backtrack.
The Club does seem to be almost obsessively focused on extracting every penny of revenue it can from the fans. If they are that desperate to raise £50,000 (my rough estimate of what this proposal would have raised annually) I am sure they can come up with better options that are less of a PR own goal. I could give them plenty of ideas but I won’t.
Yes, the Internazionale pricing was a nice little side-eye glance and ‘two-fingers’ to us.

£27.50 for kids in CB+ES L1+3 (£30 if not in the Cup Scheme), when it was only that price for the most expensive Group Stage game for adults last season.

Yes, the Internazionale pricing was a nice little side-eye glance and ‘two-fingers’ to us.

£27.50 for kids in CB+ES L1+3 (£30 if not in the Cup Scheme), when it was only that price for the most expensive Group Stage game for adults last season.
Piss taking cunts tbh

City aren’t daft

That’s an odd way of looking at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.