City Bar San Fran

Knight1979 said:
scowy68 said:
San fran was where i wanted to go on my next visit to the States.Looks like where going to New York at Chrimbo though.Mrs never went he first time i went so i can't get out of it!

maybe next time though.

There is a big Man City meet up group in NYC who have their own bar. I'll post the link when I find it.

What!

I've just come back from there...don't tell me i missed it.

been going out for beers with a yank over here who's just gone back over there to work! ill give him a shout and get him to take a few photo's and keep the flag flying with the city shirt he know owns..

BimboBob said:
What!

I've just come back from there...don't tell me i missed it.

You dropped a right bollock there ...... bet the brekkie they do is half decent too!

Oh .. i left my tart in Sam Franksdisco .......

Knight1979 said:
scowy68 said:
San fran was where i wanted to go on my next visit to the States.Looks like where going to New York at Chrimbo though.Mrs never went he first time i went so i can't get out of it!

maybe next time though.

There is a big Man City meet up group in NYC who have their own bar. I'll post the link when I find it.

Cheers mate,probably wont be needing it for a while though.Me and the Mrs we're discussing our finances for the coming months and will probably give the big apple a miss this year.I think a trip to Munchen is more likely now.

Anybody know of any City bars in Philadelphia ??, going there in December.................. the wife will love that, Flyers hockey and a City bar!!!

Inside the pub in San Fran

l

Richard said:
Inside the pub in San Fran

l

awesome! Have you been in? I've just been informed the derby is on sunday, so I will be watching it at that pub at 5:30am if they show it, im sure they will!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.