City Bar San Fran

All the info you need to know about Bars and where the City fans meat up in Many states in USA!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcnyc.org/forum/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.mcfcnyc.org/forum/index.php</a>

It did well in a recent inspection:

Location 1268 GRANT AVE
Inspection date June 24, 2008
Restaurant DBA KING CHACHA THAI RESTAURANT & THE MANCHESTER CITY BAR
Restaurant type Restaurant, larger than 2,000 square feet
Inspection type Routine
Violations
042 (CFR) Non Food Contact Surface Unclean
044 (CFR) Unapproved/Disrepair Equipment/Utensils
052 (CFR) Toilet facilities in Disrepair/Not cleaned/Need supplies/Improperly Constructed
054 (CFR) Floors, Walls, Ceilings Improperly constructed, in disrepair, not clean
061 (CFR) VERMIN - Rodents/Roaches/Flies
Score 90
Notes
Score range 81-90

Big Fella said:
It did well in a recent inspection:

Location 1268 GRANT AVE
Inspection date June 24, 2008
Restaurant DBA KING CHACHA THAI RESTAURANT & THE MANCHESTER CITY BAR
Restaurant type Restaurant, larger than 2,000 square feet
Inspection type Routine
Violations
042 (CFR) Non Food Contact Surface Unclean
044 (CFR) Unapproved/Disrepair Equipment/Utensils
052 (CFR) Toilet facilities in Disrepair/Not cleaned/Need supplies/Improperly Constructed
054 (CFR) Floors, Walls, Ceilings Improperly constructed, in disrepair, not clean
061 (CFR) VERMIN - Rodents/Roaches/Flies
Score 90
Notes
Score range 81-90

WTF??? how did you get your hands on that? Nothing wrong with a few rats running around! gives a place character

Been there a couple of times in the last 6 months. Its been redone recently and its a friendly place. The barmaid thats work afternoons is a right dish-she is hot. If I werent already married to a Thai hottie.......I wouldnt have a chance anyways!!! When I went in I met and chatted with the owner and his wife-nice folks. The guy has been in San Fran for years and has a couple of restaurnats already. Word of warning-the guy knows and LOVES our Frank. Definitely has some involvement with him and I get the impression he didnt know the difference between the Kippax and Tampex or Colin Bell from a wedding bell before Frank took over the helm. Had a meal, didnt see any rats or vermin, was OK. If he is there, it might be interesting to have a chat but just make certain that barmaid is there!!!! AR ROI MAK MAK!!!

Frank the Yank said:
Been there a couple of times in the last 6 months. Its been redone recently and its a friendly place. The barmaid thats work afternoons is a right dish-she is hot. If I werent already married to a Thai hottie.......I wouldnt have a chance anyways!!! When I went in I met and chatted with the owner and his wife-nice folks. The guy has been in San Fran for years and has a couple of restaurnats already. Word of warning-the guy knows and LOVES our Frank. Definitely has some involvement with him and I get the impression he didnt know the difference between the Kippax and Tampex or Colin Bell from a wedding bell before Frank took over the helm. Had a meal, didnt see any rats or vermin, was OK. If he is there, it might be interesting to have a chat but just make certain that barmaid is there!!!! AR ROI MAK MAK!!!
So do you live in the Bay Area?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.