City Bars New York

I was in NY last December.... it was $8 a pint (plus the obligatory $1 tip per pint...)
with the £ at $1.07, you can do the maths
If you want to get absolutely leathered early in the day, I know a place that charges $1 for a pitcher when it opens on Saturdays. The price goes up by $1 every hour until like 2 p.m. when they revert to regular prices.

My wife and her sister were not impressed by my brother in law and myself when we met up with them.

American pints and gallons are a lot smaller than standard imperial measurements, so even more of a rip off.

Hi fellow blues - I'm going to be in NY with my wife - also a blue - for the Bayern home game. If you are a NY blue and watch in a bar in Manhattan and don't mind company, please let me know OR if you know a good place to watch it there

Hi fellow blues - I'm going to be in NY with my wife - also a blue - for the Bayern home game. If you are a NY blue and watch in a bar in Manhattan and don't mind company, please let me know OR if you know a good place to watch it there
I don’t want to ruin the result for you but…

(Jokes aside, Amity Hall is the City bar in NYC.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.