City Bars New York

I’ll be at Amity Hall for the first match v Real Madrid since I’m in NY for work. Fun spot — I always liked the Mad Hatter (RIP) before it but City draw so many fans now I’m not sure it would have fit the current masses.
Yeah, miss the Mad Hatter, as well. The back garden was great for taking in games this time of the season but it would struggle to handle the number these days.

Was there for the last (infamous) derby before they shuttered (and my body failed me). Someone bought a round of champagne for all present at halftime to be popped at fulltime to celebrate our title win.

We still drank it, anyway, because we knew we’d still win it (and we ended up not having to wait long)! ;-)

There are two locations for Amity hall, one downtown in Greenwich village. And another uptown on Amsterdam. Not sure if that makes a difference as I've never been. Maybe more informed blues can help.
Amityhallnyc.com

There are two locations for Amity hall, one downtown in Greenwich village. And another uptown on Amsterdam. Not sure if that makes a difference as I've never been. Maybe more informed blues can help.
Amityhallnyc.com
Blues will want to go to Amity Hall (Downtown):

80 W 3rd St, New York, NY 10012​

I watched champions league game in Amity hall last season. Great place to watch game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.