City Bars New York

Hi fellow blues - I'm going to be in NY with my wife - also a blue - for the Bayern home game. If you are a NY blue and watch in a bar in Manhattan and don't mind company, please let me know OR if you know a good place to watch it there
Durr, I meant Madrid game!

I’ll be at Amity Hall for the first match v Real Madrid since I’m in NY for work. Fun spot — I always liked the Mad Hatter (RIP) before it but City draw so many fans now I’m not sure it would have fit the current masses.
See you there! I meant the Madrid game

Definitely the 80W one? Not the Amsterdam one? I don’t want to get this wrong and be wandering round New York trying to find a place!

Definitely the 80W one? Not the Amsterdam one? I don’t want to get this wrong and be wandering round New York trying to find a place!
Yes, the 80W is the official City bar.

You can reach out to the NY Sky Blues supporters club if you’d like more info about the match viewing plans.

Important information for blues that may be in NYC for the CL final (if we get there, of course) and want to watch with the official supporters club:

Do I need to be a member to watch with you?​

Unless otherwise posted, all Blues are welcome to watch with us, regardless of membership.

The only exception is the Champions League Final. For that match, only paid, active members are allowed in Amity Hall.

We work with other bars in the area (including The Half Pint, Amity Hall’s sister pub just across the street) to make sure Blues who are not paid, active members have a place to watch the match.

Last edited:
I'm out there in NY for the FA Cup final, but with my 20, 17 & 15 year old kids...does anyone know whether we will all be allowed in to watch the game (and drink soft drinks, obviously) or can you only go in if you're over 21?

I'm out there in NY for the FA Cup final, but with my 20, 17 & 15 year old kids...does anyone know whether we will all be allowed in to watch the game (and drink soft drinks, obviously) or can you only go in if you're over 21?
All ages are allowed in Amity Hall, just those under-21 can obviously not drink alcohol.

This link from the official NYC chapter of the MCFC Supporters Club has a FAQ that answers many questions blues may have about watching the match at Amity Hall (80W).

Hi fellow blues - I'm going to be in NY with my wife - also a blue - for the Bayern home game. If you are a NY blue and watch in a bar in Manhattan and don't mind company, please let me know OR if you know a good place to watch it there
See you at Amity Hall!

Here’s the FAQs page on our website. That should answer most, if not all, questions you might have. In any case, ask for Spencer. (That’s me.) Barring sickness or being out of town, I’m at every match and help run the NYC supporters club. Come say hi and I’ll make sure you’re well looked after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.