City Bars New York

Went a few months ago. Americans are a bit formal and unless you are introduced by A N Other, you will be ignored.
But isnt that like every pub up and down the UK too? Do you go and greet folk you haven't met before in your local?

i went to New York and watched one of the Champions League games late November or December last year and found everyone friendly and those sat around me were welcoming. Just takes a little effort to get a conversation going and you are in with the in crowd.

Is there anyone going to the City v AC Milan friendly in New York on 27th July, that needs a ticket ?
I was going to go, but i can't now. So i have a ticket available.
Ticketmaster won't let me sell it, as you need an american bank account, for the money to go into. But it will let me transfer it to another Ticketmaster account.
Email the New York supporters club. They'll be your best chance of someone taking it.
If you aren't on PayPal they can put the money in my account ;)
newyorkskyblues@gmail.com

But isnt that like every pub up and down the UK too? Do you go and greet folk you haven't met before in your local?

i went to New York and watched one of the Champions League games late November or December last year and found everyone friendly and those sat around me were welcoming. Just takes a little effort to get a conversation going and you are in with the in crowd.
Did you start the conversation off with your appearance on Eggheads?

Must have been your legendary bonhomie. Nice to hear that you're finally in with the in crowd though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.