City Bars New York

Come to our place. I speak Manc and do good bacon butties (at least the missus does.)

I endorse what other posters have said, get down to Amity Hall.

Just watched Madrid v City and the atmosphere was bouncing. Great group of fans, and EXCELLENT staff (a couple of which are very easy on the eye and offer a distraction from the game).

18c27c7fe76ebbe6077257859b96fc48.jpg

d81cb55239844ca9a55a54ae9edbf972.jpg

c6f36de052817cebf66b06829d225e74.jpg

Check out the video of the KDB goal celebration > https://share.icloud.com/photos/0f67K2hAaP3MLxXBsCShRSQ1A

Last edited:
Hi dont know if this is the right thread but I will be in New York for the away leg of the Copenhagen match on the 13th Feb ,will be with my son who is a.so a blue, I,m secretary of the Widnes Branch and would love to have afew beers with the New York Branch

Hi dont know if this is the right thread but I will be in New York for the away leg of the Copenhagen match on the 13th Feb ,will be with my son who is a.so a blue, I,m secretary of the Widnes Branch and would love to have afew beers with the New York Branch
Contact details in here by clicking the 'About' tab.

Hi blues.

Fly to NY Friday (terrible timing for Sunday) and going watch the game over there.

Is the still the best place to go for matches? Heard good things about the place.

Thank you.

NYC Blues meet up for matches at Amity Hall Downtown, at 80 West 3rd Street in Greenwich Village.

There are some great people amongst them, and they will make you feel very welcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.