City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

How can I watch it back. Can't find it on City + or the full match on Youtube, am I looking in the wrong places?
Think it’s TNT (BT Sports) so I’m not sure there will even be highlights on City TV. The media corporations don‘t want to upset the red shirts so they’ll hide any trace of it, like it never happened.
But we know it. Best team in the land and all the World.

Think it’s TNT (BT Sports) so I’m not sure there will even be highlights on City TV. The media corporations don‘t want to upset the red shirts so they’ll hide any trace of it, like it never happened.
But we know it. Best team in the land and all the World.
Unfortunately for City fans abroad the match replay is simply not allowed to be seen even though on the City app and City are owned by none UK residents.

Edit
Perhaps those who run City webpage should carry out the wishes of our owners to go global and offer an alternative.
I fear City may be part of a financial issue and want to along the. Line sell this to those of us global City supporters

Last edited:
In 2025 a £2.2billion prize pot has already been raised. Each participating club will bank £54million for just turning up. The eventual winners will land a further £62.5million. Not bad for seven games played over a month.

Thats a total of £116 Million for the Winners just in prize money alone.

This year’s winners got £4 Million

Quite a difference.

So City and Chelsea are already guaranteed £54 Million in 2025

Last edited:
Man City - World Champions

A) It sounds fucking fantastic and completely surreal

B) This won’t ever be topped by an English team, no other team will own all 5 of these trophies
I don't know if another English team will hold all 5 titles in a season and I don't really care. What I will say is that City look more likely to do it again than another club to do it at all.

I really enjoyed watching them play in their own box, so calm on the ball. They were much better than I initially thought considering they are quite an old team. I always wanted us to play against a Brazilian team In a competitive match so mission complete. We will be the talk of Brazil now with that thumping win, the boys from Moss Side hey!

Brazilians do Rondos as soon as they can walk

The foody blue....

This guy was in our pub in Serbia when it got attacked so have started watching his stuff.

The TNT coverage post match Jeddah was so wank and so have watched his and other City bloggers stuff for anything post match, was great to see the team celebrating with the fans.

Cant help thinking what the difference would have been as regards TNTs coverage if red shirts had been in it but fuck em, thats what being a Blue is all about, backs against the wall.

I’ve said it once and i’ll say it again,
champion of the world ole ole ole
champion of the world
champion of the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.