City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

I really enjoyed watching them play in their own box, so calm on the ball. They were much better than I initially thought considering they are quite an old team. I always wanted us to play against a Brazilian team In a competitive match so mission complete. We will be the talk of Brazil now with that thumping win, the boys from Moss Side hey!

I really enjoyed watching them play in their own box, so calm on the ball. They were much better than I initially thought considering they are quite an old team. I always wanted us to play against a Brazilian team In a competitive match so mission complete. We will be the talk of Brazil now with that thumping win, the boys from Moss Side hey!
I‘ve never seen a side play like that. I was fascinated.

At 1-0 there was a period where their passing was so quick and chaotic I thought we would never get the ball back and yet they didn’t create too many chances.

Diniz is a really interesting character to me now and I’ll follow how he does. I’d love to see him in the PL.

I really enjoyed watching them play in their own box, so calm on the ball. They were much better than I initially thought considering they are quite an old team.
It was chaos in many ways, but I imagine our players could do it if coached, we have that calmness, but we also are younger, fitter, and better skilled, we'll never have him as coach, but it was certainly interesting to watch.

I’m still waiting for the black/yellow ticker tape treatment on the side of the sky sports news channel!Did I miss it?Best team in the world,and the first to hold all these five titles in one year,from England.Do these f’kin frauds really call themselves journalists to their friends and family!?Embarrassing state of affairs indeed…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.