Soon you'll see
You'll hate the dippers and you'll love City
You'll be back
Time will tell
Watch the rags as they go through hell
City Rise Arsenal falls
Redshirts want to stop us but they have no balls
And when push comes to shove
We'll win another treble and tell the scousers to fuck off...

Daaa da da da...

I think 2012 was when every Premier League game starting being televised on US television.

The club timed its ascension brilliantly. The team improved at an ideal time to capture market share.

A lot of United's glory years weren't really televised in the United States. The beauty for us is we don't have to put up with the red shirt dynamic domestic UK fans have to deal with. NBC doesn't play the game of making negative commentary about City to capture red shirt audiences.
The legendary nail biting excitement of the Aguerooooooo moment won us millions of fans globally on its own.

For sheer final day drama, it's unsurpassed, with only ArseAnal winning against the Dippers to pip them on the final day back in the 80s, coming close.

The difference being, they were two of the three dominant teams at the time, whereby City were viewed as the hapless, newly minted minnows, hence why so many neutrals were rooting for us as the little guy.

We played our way into the hearts of millions that day, which became the first day of the Manchester City our new found fans began to support & love.

I have bumped into US (and one Canadian) fans at many home and away games this season. They were more passionate and positive about City than some so-called legacy fans who I know. Anyone who follows City is good enough for me.
Facts...

The legendary nail biting excitement of the Aguerooooooo moment won us millions of fans globally on its own.

For sheer final day drama, it's unsurpassed, with only ArseAnal winning against the Dippers to pip them on the final day back in the 80s, coming close.

The difference being, they were two of the three dominant teams at the time, whereby City were viewed as the hapless, newly minted minnows, hence why so many neutrals were rooting for us as the little guy.

We played our way into the hearts of millions that day, which became the first day of the Manchester City our new found fans began to support & love.
All True.

However, we've lost most of the ABU neutral /supportive fans as a result of the organised attack on every element of the club its coach,players ,fans and success by the PL,SKY,general media,BBC etc sponsored by the Yank owners of debt ridden,failing clubs.

The 'invisible ' collateral damage to the club is inestimable, and its only to be hoped that the clubs 'no response' policy and victory in the 115 case, allows us to fully develop/optimise our potential unfettered.

Can't underestimate the attraction of Pep to ladies as well, my missus never watched a press interview in life until he arrived.

When the likes of Carragher ask how is it possible that City earn more than utd and madrid then they should be shown this.

With the most viewership comes the increased amounts you can charge sponsors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.