City become the most watched PL team in the US

The answer is obvious. Yanks like winners. When our form drops off so will most of them.
That isn’t a behavior that only exists in the United States. There are people in Britain that only support a team in good times as well. United’s fanbase has plenty of people that were “glory hunters” who faded away. For my part when I choose to support something it becomes a part of me and I always stick with it.

Yeah but wonder how we cheated to inflate those figures, I'm sure someone will come up with a theory on Twitter

Immense amount of piss boiling to follow on from that today. Shows you how much the tribal nature of fans stops them from seeing that of course this would be obvious. We play virtually always the most games, win the most and have a squad filled with stars for the past decade. The same decade that the US market has grown significantly.
Khaldoon has completely demolished the Glazers and FSG in their own backyard. They were arrogant and complacent (and devious) and now they have been humiliated.

Great news for the club, like every thing it takes time to grow up to where we are today, same with the media, slowly the red shirt writers will be overtaken by new journalist who be blue but it will take time.
Bluemoon won't be welcoming for our friends across the pond as they will be ridiculed for not living within a stones throw of the ground just as the red shirt's always are.
But revenue is worldwide income and without it we will just be little old city who got lucky.
These 37 million are part of the city group's plans so need to be welcomed along with the rest of the world.
I have bumped into US (and one Canadian) fans at many home and away games this season. They were more passionate and positive about City than some so-called legacy fans who I know. Anyone who follows City is good enough for me.

Pretty impressive for a club with no fans.

Surely it’s not true the bin dippers tell me we’ve no fans and no global fan base the sheikh obviously bought all the tv’s it’s a myth we have fans, no one every attends a game figures are made up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.