City Bets - 2022/23

Good one for me too, won the 30 goals, cashed out on the 40 when it was at its highest of 125/1, won the Erling top scorer and City win league double. Only one I lost was the 10 assists, but hey ho. Can’t win them all.

Won about £400 from a £10 stake.
I’ll murder Pep if we win the treble, I had us to win all 4 at 80/1… fucking cancelo and that Saints performance.

Nice one! I think it was the thought of taking the buggers for the full £5k after their piss poor cash out offers and we weren’t far away so had our £20 worth from it I’d say. Don’t get me wrong if I was skint and struggling then I can totally understand those taking the cash out offers.
I let it run too. It was fun. Not too down about it. Bigger City related stuff to come.

Another shout for any interesting bets for next season please.

Did anyone lump on the treble? If so, what odds and how much did you win? Well done.

5 Right Footed, 5 Left Footed and 5 Headed goals @ 33/1 at the start of the season was my big win with his bullet header first goal against Wolves in January confirming a near 4k profit.

Held out for the 5th (80/1) and 6th (250/1) hat-tricks that never materialised which could have won me another 7.5k if they’d both been allowed (by Pep) to happen.

Leeds away running through one on one in the last minute will go down as the biggest missed opportunity.

Can’t see there being much value in any Haaland bets next season sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.