City Building World's 1st Football Stadium in the Metaverse

Another way for us all to get fat. Automatic hoovers that go round corners & under settee's, football matches that we dont go to, driverless cars, robots that will cook our dinners and wash up, food deliveries, shopping & working from home, armchairs that raise you to a standing position...there'll be nothing left to do soon. Does anyone remember Penelopie Keith and that guy of the tv show called the good life where they grew there own food and owned pigs and chickens? Its a bit extreme but at least they kept busy.

will i still be able to feel the sensation of warm piss steam floating through the air in the bogs of 110 and the nutrition values of stale fag smoke and if im caught short is pissing in the sink a virtual reality

She also, on her own avowal, has a City tattoo on a very private part of her anatomy. If a more intimate acquaintance with that is part of the metaverse package I'm handing in my seasoncard for sitting in a real seat forthwith.
If that's true the servers wouldnt be able to cope with the virtual sales.

Another way for us all to get fat. Automatic hoovers that go round corners & under settee's, football matches that we dont go to, driverless cars, robots that will cook our dinners and wash up, food deliveries, shopping & working from home, armchairs that raise you to a standing position...there'll be nothing left to do soon. Does anyone remember Penelopie Keith and that guy of the tv show called the good life where they grew there own food and owned pigs and chickens? Its a bit extreme but at least they kept busy.
A770839E-8F7C-4DB1-99FE-E2B84B695360.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.