City Building World's 1st Football Stadium in the Metaverse

Nat was going to Maine Rd in the back of R block. Also in 216 when City moved to the Etihad. Lifelong City fan.

She also, on her own avowal, has a City tattoo on a very private part of her anatomy. If a more intimate acquaintance with that is part of the metaverse package I'm handing in my seasoncard for sitting in a real seat forthwith.

We were the first to offer our level of content on the internet, when the Rags Dippers etc were laughing at us for not having our own Telly channel.

We were one of the first to take eSports seriously, now they're talking about eSports becoming an Olympic sport.

The virtual reality Metaverse will give fans a potential 3D 360° VR Surround Sound experience. I can see foreign fans paying for the experience to feel as close to the action as possible.

We broke the mould with all these advancements when people thought they were pie in the sky nonsense, & I reckon we'll break the mould with this live VR experience again. Well done City! :-)
Why people are seeing the negative in this amazes me it's brilliant for the fans who can't get to games city leading the way again

So is it like a computer game, like virtual reality? So in theory can you control what happens, like make City win every game 10-0, or do you just sit with a VR headset on at home to watch a real game instead of on the telly? In which case what’s the point? I don’t understand because I’m too old for this weird shit.

So is it like a computer game, like virtual reality? So in theory can you control what happens, like make City win every game 10-0, or do you just sit with a VR headset on at home to watch a real game instead of on the telly? In which case what’s the point? I don’t understand because I’m too old for this weird shit.

No your watching a live game of city or it can be a game from the archives! Imagine having a head set to that where you can look around 360 feel an atmosphere the fans the players but you can moving around even sit in the dug out and watch!

It’s the future and city are first in there like always.

For the true virtual reality experience I’d stick to virtual CBL3 with the FOC’s. having a moan if we’re not at least 3-0 up. That’s my kind of matchday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.