City charge £2130 for kids to meet their stars (Hospitality & Tickets inc)

What?...C'mon City you dont need to charge them prices. All fans,will be priced out for that.
A fan is a fan,its not dependant on how much money they can make off you.

Reactions: PPT
What?...C'mon City you dont need to charge them prices. All fans,will be priced out for that.
A fan is a fan,its not dependant on how much money they can make off you.
Seeing as they don't seem to have a problem selling them I'd say you're wrong there.

How many "normal" fans do you reckon actually want a 5 course meal at the game?

It's the same as concert tickets.
Years ago you.could stand outside the back stage door and get an autograph or a photo before or after the gig (and no, I never did that) where as now the artists are whisked inside by security and for a fee which rises depending on the popularity of the artist, you can pay extra for a "meet n greet" selfie and autograph.
Multi millionaires charging £150 plus for a selfie.....

How much do they charge on the egg heads set for a scribble off a contestant?

How much do they charge on the egg heads set for a scribble off a contestant?
Oh, I'd almost forgotten I'd been on Eggheads.....
Funny thing at the end when they did the photo (don't think I've posted the picture on here....) and the egghead Chris comes over handing out picture postcards of himself with a printed autograph on. My team mates happily took one and he seemed a little miffed when I declined lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.