City charge £2130 for kids to meet their stars (Hospitality & Tickets inc)

Just read this in the Sunday Mirror and its not in the sports section but main pages.
Shows a picture of Bernie signing autographs with fans and the headlines "Man City make a £2k signing, Matchday charge for kids to meet Aces".
In the write up it then states "City`s Autograph package includes match day tickets, a drinks reception and a five course meal".
Quite a lengthy article and also says that Arsenal charge £9100 and other top clubs charge over £4000 for matchday packages.
Hey but fuck it lets go gung ho for the treble winners as it makes us the twats even more from Mums and Dads complaining.
The good old media.
When you consider how many stars we have in comparison to the numbers these “other top clubs” have it’s a bargain!

It is true, I specifically said in another post that it was for the category A games. The kids tickets start at £45, and they have done for a few seasons.
Cat A games maybe and probably wise to avoid them but plenty of other games to go at where a cheaper seat can be found.

Cat A games maybe and probably wise to avoid them but plenty of other games to go at where a cheaper seat can be found.
You’ve just said it yourself. You’ll take your lad to Fulham and Forest but then when the United and Liverpool games roll round the club will happily move you to one side for someone happy to pay £45 for a kid, irrespective of whether they’ve been to any of the less attractive games.

Again I stress, none of this affects me because we’re season ticket holders, but I like to look at the bigger picture, and whichever way you look at it, genuine fans without season tickets are treated badly unless you’ve got lots of money.

You’ve just said it yourself. You’ll take your lad to Fulham and Forest but then when the United and Liverpool games roll round the club will happily move you to one side for someone happy to pay £45 for a kid, irrespective of whether they’ve been to any of the less attractive games.

Again I stress, none of this affects me because we’re season ticket holders, but I like to look at the bigger picture, and whichever way you look at it, genuine fans without season tickets are treated badly unless you’ve got lots of money.
Doesn't affect me directly as a long time S/T holder but I'm wise enough to know the Cat A games will always be in high demand. I wouldn't expect to be able to pick a spare up for someone who doesnt go regularly.
High demand at present and there is no answer.
Kids have to start somewhere and it's pick and choosing games to start with, if they like it enough then consider the S/ T waiting list.
I see no other way tbh as the ground ain't big enough to fit every one in.
I have no issue with the Club charging top whack for a big game when there are plenty willing to pay it.

Keys has one hell of a problem with City, he vibrates Into a stupor with just a mere mention of our name, he makes Jordan seem like our number 1 super fan In comparison haha
Wonder why? Something or somebody must have snubbed him when he thought he was the Sky super star presenter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.