City charged by FA for failing to control players against Spurs

He is the man in charge of the game not VAR mate.

It’s his job to communicate effectively and ensure his team do to award the correct decision. He didn’t and he awarded the wrong decision.

He’s hopeless.
Well not sure I fully agree, but as I say I'm not sticking up for the fat little twat.... so I'll leave it with I totally agree he's useless lol

We've been on the recieving end of much worse. Club deserves the fine, hooper deserved the abuse, and for once I think it was genuine incompetence rather than corrupt. Hopefully it fires the team up to play like they can - we should have been three ahead before they got a second.
I’d be inclined to agree. Surely though he should be stepped down for at least a week like they did with Taylor because Hooper has now shown twice he is genuinely the most incompetent referee in the country.

I think the fa have actually played this with some sense to be honest. We did crowd the referee and deserve a fine, as long as they apply to everyone else too when they do it.

But by doing it this way the fa take the emphasis off Haaland (the clamour for his blood in the media has been laughably desperate and well out of proportion, suggesting he swore non stop into his face when the reality is he posted three letters, wtf) and probably are accepting somewhat of the fact that an incompetent decision in the last minute or a firey game, clearly wrong and potentially costing us 2 points, antagonized us into such actions. Fine is ok, losing Haaland would be more costly. Still wrong of us, but caused ultimately by the referee, who was in the wrong.

Accept it, move on. Make sure next time even a referee can't take the game away from us, but first start with reminding our defence how to defend.

I think we are the FA feeder club ? we must have paid out millions in fines to them

How can Hooper's action be labelled incompetence? He waved play on as he thought City had an advantage because Haaland was facing away from the Spurs goal. When he realised that Jack was bearing down on goal with only the goalie in front of him the advantage suddenly ended - that has to be corruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.