City charged by FA for failing to control players against Spurs

Perhaps we should use our "vast team of lawyers" to counter-sue PiGMOL for failing to appoint a competent referee

I am not sure he will be ref at any game at the Etihad anytime soon but when he does I am sure we will remind him we have not forgot!

I'll put my helmet on and get low in the trenches.

I've no problem with City being charged. The decision was awful and whilst I understand the player's frustrations, I don't think you can approve of players harassing officials like that

I've copied this picture from the post match thread. Forget the wording. Is this the sort of example players, as idols and heroes, should be giving to young players? There is a massive problem in youth football with pushy parents, and players, giving dogs abuse, and physical assaults, to officials week in week out. How can the FA ever stop this if they don't punish clubs when they step over the line?

Attachments

• 8877he.jpg
    8877he.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 26
It’s shit but not a shock

I’m just surprised none of the players have been charged rather than just the club.. which would have damaged us much much more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.