City Circle

I bought two. Waiting to hear about the opening event that was mentioned a few months back. Looks ok to me, not what was initially advertised but it's a permanent fixture......... For the time being!!!

I bought 2 for me and my youngest lad who was 6 at the time. Even though he reached puberty, worked, had a family and retired by the time our City Circle was laid, it was well worth the wait! :-)

Many bought these discs for blues who have passed away, it's possible that "Christmas 2013" may well be the date that particular City fan died.

I wasn't saying it was a mistake, Christmas '13 was when it all started, I bought my 2 as presents for Xmas '13 as well...

I bought two. Waiting to hear about the opening event that was mentioned a few months back. Looks ok to me, not what was initially advertised but it's a permanent fixture......... For the time being!!!
Not that I really want anything apart from a proper apology for the way it's been handled but I think we'll end up with an opening ceremony before a game with Buzzer and a buffet if we're lucky.

The really positive move as it's not what it should have been along with all the delays would be Legends lounge pass for a LC game as they're probably impossible to shift it wouldn't dent the club finances.

MCEcofd.jpg

cHG4d0L.jpg

They look absolutely shite. Give a while and it'll look as tatty as Joe Mercer Way and once water gets into those gaps freezes and expands it'll be even worse.

I'm guessing that rubber is the same as they use on playgrounds - looks ok at first then soon fades and looks awful.

I can't believe we had to wait 2 1/2 years for that.

Epic fail on Citys part - clearly nowhere near as popular as expected and at the prices they asked of us I'm not surprised.

Just been down this am, I was unimpressed (the silver disks look a bit shoddy and dirty, had to clean it before taking a pic. The glass ones looked nicer) but Mrs Moon thought the circle looked pretty good.

Felt gutted for a lad and his dad last night ,city circle is just a disaster ,a lot of the silver discs have been removed /stolen,what remain are dirty and impossible to read.
The discs have just a small amount of glue holding them in.
The lad and dad gave up looking for their disc and walked off gutted and conned as it was not there.
On the plus side the blue glass discs are readable and probably less desirable.
Sorry city the silver discs and final Finnish are apalling

Felt gutted for a lad and his dad last night ,city circle is just a disaster ,a lot of the silver discs have been removed /stolen,what remain are dirty and impossible to read.
The discs have just a small amount of glue holding them in.
The lad and dad gave up looking for their disc and walked off gutted and conned as it was not there.
On the plus side the blue glass discs are readable and probably less desirable.
Sorry city the silver discs and final Finnish are apalling

This is disappointing to hear. The phrase 'making a silk purse of a sow's ear' comes to mind. This initiative seems to have been sanctioned before the most recent steps to become more professional as a club. (I do think there has been a noticeable shift these past 6 months) Maybe it should be written off, hands help up and re-thought through.

This is disappointing to hear. The phrase 'making a silk purse of a sow's ear' comes to mind. This initiative seems to have been sanctioned before the most recent steps to become more professional as a club. (I do think there has been a noticeable shift these past 6 months) Maybe it should be written off, hands help up and re-thought through.
Think the whole concept of putting the discs on the floor was wrong,
Bearing in mind hardly anyone has walked over them yet the silver discs are dirty tarnished scratched and unreadable.
I would say after the Chelsea game all they will be fit for is the bin.
There's no way you could have an opening ceremony in that state.
The discs need moving and going on a wall somewhere pretty quick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.