City Circle

Oh well never mind just another little gaff by the Club ! only bought it as a memorial for my dad to show my sons and grandson hey ho don't you just love the organistaion at this place

Can some one please tell me where these are , I thought we were being invited to the grand opening , guess I missed the mail

Glad I didn't go for the cheap silver disks, but I think it looks pretty good. Pleased that the uptake was small as I am now one of the few blues who has their own personal stake in the Etihad Campus. My only concern is how long it lasts. It looks pretty good now but not sure how 'permanent' it will be. I'm trusting that the powers that be have been guided and that the circle will last the test of time.

Very surprised at how few blues bought into the concept. If it was ever going to be 'permanent' then the disks had to be of a certain quality and therefore a certain price. When I see how many people are prepared to p*ss up 50, 60 quid and more on a night out, it surprises me how few blues wanted to make their own personal statement around the stadium of the club they love.

Glad I didn't go for the cheap silver disks, but I think it looks pretty good. Pleased that the uptake was small as I am now one of the few blues who has their own personal stake in the Etihad Campus. My only concern is how long it lasts. It looks pretty good now but not sure how 'permanent' it will be. I'm trusting that the powers that be have been guided and that the circle will last the test of time.

Very surprised at how few blues bought into the concept. If it was ever going to be 'permanent' then the disks had to be of a certain quality and therefore a certain price. When I see how many people are prepared to p*ss up 50, 60 quid and more on a night out, it surprises me how few blues wanted to make their own personal statement around the stadium of the club they love.

I did a tunnel entry back in the day. Never saw it as stadium tours and matchdays do not coincide for those of us who travel a long way. It was on the back of giving money on shares to keep City afloat. It has proved good value but more importantly a great concept to motivate players coming out of the tunnel.

I was tempted by the bronze option because of its durability and because etched glass and stainless steel engraved do not last long. However much I was tempted I was not sold and am not convinced by their current location. I can see the bronze plaques being lifted for scrap from their current location.

What I would like to see is a "brick plaque" system as part of the North Stand development where you can buy a brick with an inscription same as plaque and tunnel. Lots of options of how it is done. Club revenue. Remembrance from fans.

Went for a look on the way home from work and ummmm what to say it looks ok but already lots have been taken would be interesting to find out if they have been nicked or perhaps taken by the owners who aren't happy with their memories being trodden on found the one in memory of my old man a life long blue already very difficult to read can't see it lasting long but a least it's finally in place

Went for a look on the way home from work and ummmm what to say it looks ok but already lots have been taken would be interesting to find out if they have been nicked or perhaps taken by the owners who aren't happy with their memories being trodden on found the one in memory of my old man a life long blue already very difficult to read can't see it lasting long but a least it's finally in place
That's what I thought last night,I think city should somehow put those messages on the stadiums wall and dig that mess up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.