City Circle

Was down there today. Looks like they were doing some sort of mosaic on the ground outside the main entrance. Might be something to do with City Circle.

They can't do a refund, they've sent out possibly hundreds of replica discs. Could do with this getting on, for my own reasons, so if anyone could give some sort of assurance, even on a pm, it'd be appreciated...

This sounded like possibly a good idea, but the number available and the price suggested to me that the take up couldn't possibly be anything approaching 100%. I mean how many is it? 35,000? What happens if it's like a 20% take up?

I wouldn't be surprised if you saw them massively reduced, or included as part of some deal or other!

Update from City

Thank you very much for your email and thank you for getting into contact with the city Circle Support Team.

I can advise you that this project has been very popular and we are currently in the process of scheduling dates for the next phase of installation.

Please keep track as to the status of your disk via the customer log in page. On your customer log in page, you may also download a site map to locate your disk once it has been installed.

Should you have any queries or require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks for your support.

Kind regards

Kiren Dhesi
City Circle Support Team
0161 850 1894

Citycircle

Manchester City Football Club

goat boy said:
They can't do a refund, they've sent out possibly hundreds of replica discs. Could do with this getting on, for my own reasons, so if anyone could give some sort of assurance, even on a pm, it'd be appreciated...
I bought one and a replica the week it was announced. I didn't get the replica until May just in time for my youngest boy's birthday.

He's properly made up with it and it's something that belongs to me and him for eternity (Hopefully) :-) and it was worth every penny.

As for the two eldest boys, they turned to the dark side when they were young because City were shit, so they can just make do with a signed poster of David 'Gollum' Moyse.....

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Update from City

Thank you very much for your email and thank you for getting into contact with the city Circle Support Team.

I can advise you that this project has been very popular and we are currently in the process of scheduling dates for the next phase of installation.

Please keep track as to the status of your disk via the customer log in page. On your customer log in page, you may also download a site map to locate your disk once it has been installed.

Should you have any queries or require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Kiren Dhesi
City Circle Support Team
0161 850 1894

Citycircle

I wonder what the current phase of installation is?

fredmont said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
Update from City

Kind regards

Kiren Dhesi
City Circle Support Team
0161 850 1894

Citycircle

I wonder what the current phase of installation is?
Council web site still has it as pending a decision on approval... <a class="postlink" href="http://pa.manchester.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=MD7SNGBC03M00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://pa.manchester.gov.uk/online-appl ... SNGBC03M00</a>

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Is anyone ITK regarding City Circle and whether its happening or not?? I spent £120 on two discs and haven't heard anything since I paid in January. According to the OS the club were still selling them in June but the link no longer works, has anyone been to the ground and seen if any of them are in place??

Was always a long term project.

Bought two a couple of weeks ago. Link works fine and no problems up until now whatsoever. Maybe a little bit of patience and trust maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.